ellis82774

Forum Regular
in not sure where to ask this question.pepole here are good at photo shoping thire well photos.what do they use??(where do i put this question)and i dont mean up my back side..

Yep, photoshop its great but its expensive even the old versions are quite expensive too. Instead you can use Gimp, its as powerfull as photoshop at some point, and the better is that its free. http://www.gimp.org/

Gimp is not as powerful as Adobe.

Just download a cracked version from a torrent site.

BTW orochi friend, when are you gonna post more of your photoshopped dead guys, you make them so realistic, you are very good with photoshop!

I love your work, still have some of the pics of my friends you photoshopped for me. :winner:

Thats not true at all. The Gimp software has interesting features too, obviously the new CS5 version of Abobe its outstanding:pass out: , but by general use, Gimp has the same features as at least photoshop CS2 :th_smiley_eh:.
I have both softwares and I can manage pictures, projects between them very good.

Gimp is not as powerful as Adobe.

Just download a cracked version from a torrent site.

BTW orochi friend, when are you gonna post more of your photoshopped dead guys, you make them so realistic, you are very good with photoshop!
I love your work, still have some of the pics of my friends you photoshopped for me. :winner:
Oh thanks meatpie friend he, he, he ... I need to be in the mood. Maybe some for news year gift. Promise.

Thats not true at all. The Gimp software has interesting features too, obviously the new CS5 version of Abobe its outstanding
pass%20out.gif
, but by general use, Gimp has the same features as at least photoshop CS2 :th_smiley_eh:.
I have both softwares and I can manage pictures, projects between them very good.
Oh please, GIMP is so unprofessional, even the way it looks.

:unreal:

It's the same with video editing software - all professionals use adobe.

Maybe some for news year gift. Promise.
Woowww, that would be exciting!

Back