Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Sometimes I find myself with no one to "vent" to and I am sure there is a lot of other people on here that do as well. If the neigbours are irritating you, a broken car part, or an asshole of a boss here it is let it all out! I'll start. The neighbour's damn dog is pissing me off, barking all Sunday morning like crazy, it sometimes gets so annoying I get out of bed early because I simply can't stand it. :red with anger:

UNGRATEFUL, HUNG OVER PEOPLE! WHO I SPEND AWAKE TAKING CARE OF THE NIGHT MORNING BEFORS WHEN THEY GET WASTED!!!!

Whybother pisses me off with his posts about God and salvation.

I want to ban him.

:mad:What pisses me off is hot guys I see on the street who won't play dead for me or drop dead, know its selfish but pisses me off. I got the biggest hard-on for this guy I saw today sleeping on the train stretched out tonight on my way back from hospital to see Grandmother with his underwear and V-muscle showing under riding up black t-shirt, dark hair, big fucking Italian nose, curly black hair, beautiful faded leather belt, black jeans, black leather gym shoes, thin, mid-late twenties I guess, lying along the three-seater on the train but the asshole kept snoring and ruining what would have been a perfect scene. Pissed me off.

What pisses me off is hot guys I see on the street who won't play dead for me or drop dead, know its selfish but pisses me off.

Is it hot in your area, you said he was wearing shoes. Did you want to see his feet, where they big?

I love guys with big feet.

what pissed me off 2day???? - driving 170 miles (340 miles or 550 kilometers round trip) to meet with clients, find they have not turned up, and when u phone, they tell u they r too busy, and can u come back 2morrow!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr

no m8!!! one day maybe!!

That damn dog is starting again, I can't stand it.

:outgunned:

My pipes froze the other day because it was cold and the wind was blowing hard. I want to fix the problem so it doesn't happen again. But it's 3 degrees F outside with chill factor well below 0 degrees. I hate the cold weather and want to be in a warmer part of the country right now. They are just awfully expensive places to visit.

What pisses me off is almost 50% of the US public are in the religious anti-gay camp. We are in serious trouble as the "world leader" (whatever that means) when about 40% of the public believe that the world is the biblical 6000 years old. :u fucker:

Cold as a morgue fridge here as well, I hate winter.

I broke expensive glassware in the kitchen today which was a gift and specially made.

:banghead:

I woman tried to jump queue at the supermarket and I made a scene. :red with anger:

I was just sitting home quiet yesterday, after a very hard day :sleep:, and a "friends" rang at the door, not to say hello :kissess:, not to have a drink :drunk friend:, not to watch a film , not to have a fuck :love forever:, ..., no, just to complain because his boyfriend was fucking around. Pfffffffffffff. (by the way, I fucked :rude_churnit::titfuck::rude_anal::fast anal::rude_hotkarl: with his boyfriend in his own bed hi hi hi).

You must be very handsome if you fuck around so easily, please post a pic for us.

let's see, cause it's a bittersweet symphony this life, trying to make ends meet you're a slave to money then you die.... ok also all the cute guys i like should automatically get naked and want to serve me, i hate working so fucking much lol

Was slightly pissed off when having hypnotherapy -invited to imagine a beach with blue sky,which doesn`t appeal to me,I would prefer grey sky with thunder +rain.So at end of the session I said`would it be possible for me to be in a chest freezer,like in a supermarket when we do next session?`

Last edited:
Back