Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Two pics of this guy continue to spread on the net and the poster usually insisits is a real autoerotic.

:sm (58):

Really pervy guy, does anyone know him?

Maybe he is a member here on CDG?

Doesn't look real to me - but hot!

Should this be moved to alive section? I doubt it's real. Especially with the 3rd pic on the table. But it is HOT and a fave of mine.

Definitely not real.
Skin is to "Lively" to be real

I've seen a picture of this same guy looking dead, propped up against a fire place spread eagle while wearing nothing but a backward white baseball cap and blue speedo. Doubt very much he's really dead, unless this hot jock has many lives to go with his many deaths.

This guy is hot. Wish there were better pics of his feet though. I am sure they would look good with a toe tag.

Here are three pics of another guy. They certainly look real autoerotic stuff to me.

I've seen a lot of pics of that guy, MrAlex. He's fairly prolific (If that's quite the word to use about a guy who posts photos of himself hanged). Very hot too. Thanks for posting them

mmmm Ive never seen this guy. Very hot. Hung naked guys with hardons are delicious. I love instances of real angel lust. They are very hard to come by anymore. The old Ogrish site was full of them.

I've seen a picture of this same guy looking dead, propped up against a fire place spread eagle while wearing nothing but a backward white baseball cap and blue speedo. Doubt very much he's really dead, unless this hot jock has many lives to go with his many deaths.

I used to have that pic...thought it was pretty hot although he didn't look too dead to me. Still thought his blank stare was hot and his limp body made me think.

If anyone has that pic, it would be great to see it posted...I had one but no idea where it went.

Back