Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I broke up with my "boyfriend"

The same thing seems to be happening in all my relationships, I don't know what to think.

First I meet the guy and he is all handsome with a nice body, good manners, calls me every day.

For several weeks we go to gay bars, parks etc

Then I invite him over to my place to "watch a movie".

Clearly this means sex. We never actually get around to watching one.

But I don't fuck a guy unless I am certain they are serious and not going to escape after we cum, I hate that.

Then - IN ALL MY RELATIONSHIPS I discover some fact about the guy that ruins everything - either that he is lying, sometimes even fucking with other dudes when he tells me he is only with me and in the majority of cases guys don't turn out to be what they first pretend to be.

We all have our pasts but why can't gay guys be normal?

That last dude, he was so nice at first and after I told him I need more time before we shag he started insulting me and mocking me.

:sm (41):

Why are people so fucked these days, when I am gonna find a normal dude - no lies, no fake profiles on the internet, no drugs.

• I've been attacked by friends on heroin
  • My ex tried to beat me up (unsucessfully)
  • I've been threatened, abused
  • Most guys used me only for money and sex
  • Once I took a homeless guy from the street and fucked him

Is this normal?

He kind of sounds like a normal young, good looking male. He knows he's hot and he can have his pick. He expects people to do anything to be his friend and many will. He's arrogant, cocky and uses people. He has superficial relationships. He also expects rapid gratification for his good manners and loses patience if he doesn't get it. This is fairly typical regardless of the guy's sexual orientation.

If you are looking for a commitment, you may be using the wrong standards. A pretty boy usually isn't after commitment because he can have what he wants. An older, more established person would be more likely to want a long term relationship. A gay bar is not a good place to look for commitment although you could probably find a long lasting STD. Some people may not seem pretty until you get to know them.

If you're looking for people who want long commitments, look for someone who has made other commitments such as someone who is buying their home, not just renting or someone who has their own business. You might find someone at the theater or who belongs to a group of people who gather to share a particular interest like cooking or model building. A religious person tends to believe in long term commitments.

Just remember that the person you are looking for is also going to size you up to determine if you can be trusted and want commitment. They can also read the signs that people display and they can recognize a user from a mile away. A bit of humility can go a long way.

Well I'm no expert with gay male relationships but maybe try and take it slow and the real people that are after more than just sex will stick around

If you are looking for a commitment, you may be using the wrong standards. A pretty boy usually isn't after commitment because he can have what he wants. An older, more established person would be more likely to want a long term relationship. .

I want a young guy :(

Meat pie I understand your problem. I guess you'll have to wait for sometime now. Have faith and finally one day you'll find the perfect young sexy guy for you. Have faith and I'm sure one day he'll find you. And about that growing old thing. Try not to smoke or drink or eat junk food. These things really make your body grow older. Eat healthy and live healthy. You'll be younger in mind and Body. Best of luck

Hang in there, Meatpie, you never know what can happen, stuff gets clearer as you get to know yourself better and work out what you really want. At 27 all i wanted was a relationship, i got one at thirty that lasted five years but he changed in ways you mention and just was not being who I thought he was and I no longer felt anything for him. It takes two to kill a relationshipthough and I slashed and burned it in my own ways I can now see. Not sure i feel anything anymore sometimes, romantic-wise. Dead inside maybe. Sorry I can't argue against the thread title, seems like truth to me but only for moment who know what lies ahead or beneath.

Hi instig, thanks for you reply.

You are an interesting dude, seems like we have had similar experiences with life, judging from this post and several others.

I too can't love anymore, people have become evil, greedy and obsessed about body image, money, big cars and houses.

Few guys have been gentle and kind to me.
The one that were gemtle and caring were not cute. The handsome ones were brutes and fucked in the head.

One guy was very cute and very good with me.

As I posted in another thread I abused him.

I beat him hard and verbally abused him. It was so bad he cried.

I've done bad things, I was young handsome cocky and stupid. If I could travel through time and visit myself in the past I would beat up that younger cocky me to pulp.
Lots of people hated me because I was handsome and I had all the cute guys, I stole their boyfriends. I was manipulative and wanted to exert control, that brought me pleasure

If I had been more careful I would still be with this dude, he was tall and hairy.

He moved to Boston and I haven't heard from him, only one or two emails last year.

In 2005 I was still a student - attended lectures during the day - and worked nights so that I could buy food.

It was cold brutal winter in 2005, I spend two hours every day travelling on the Sofia metro to and fro.

My boyfriend moved to my apartment, I lived alone at the time.

I locked him up in my apartment like a dog - I didn't give him a key and I told him to cook dinner when I came back.

I came back late and found him asleep on my bed - legs spread, mouth open.

I became angry he didn't prepare dinner and abused him again verbally and physically pushed him.

Poor dude, I am ashamed I was like that.

I wish I could change all this.

One night I got him very drunk to the point he was in coma-like stated.

I played with his body, checked his feet and carried him around in my hands like a dead guy.

Then as he slept I undressed myself stark naked and jacked over his head and threw cum in the whole room, I came on his face I imagined he was DEAD.

I am very sick aint I

I don't know what to say Meatpie. Maybe demons are influencing you. You should ask a gypsy. I really do. I pray to God that you figure out what happened and is happening in your life.

The good thing is, you acknowledged your mistakes and wrong-doing. That has to count for something.

I am sorry to hear about your breakup Meatpie. I myself find that many times you find what you are looking for when your not looking. In the meantime I keep myself busy with friends like yourself. Thank you for all you do.

Thanks for your comment and understanding m8.

People are not always what they seem to be or pretend to be - this is all too common, I guess it's human nature.

I true to be honest, I hate lies.

A man of truth and honesty. Can you be even more dreamy! Aaaaaaaah!

Pardon me Meatpie. I've got carried away again.

oh Meatpie, Im so sorry to hear. Ive been there before. Clearly Meatpie you were too good for him. You WILL meet your soulmate ;) I used to think the same way you did, until I met my husband. I was abused by a ex before, caught him cheating on me, then beaten when I told him we were over. I stayed alone until I moved to California, and had the guts to try dating. Prayed to God to either help me find my soulmate, or kill me, I was tired of being alone. Lo, and behold 2 months later I met my soulmate.
As for your past my friend, thats what it is, the past. As much as we like to, we cant change the past, only write the future. :) sometimes we do things we hate ourselves for later in life, we are only human.
I pray you find the right guy :) I know you will, maybe not right away, but you will. I thought I couldnt love or trust another again, God proved me wrong there lol.
I hope this helps my friend, Im not a good writer lol,
Peace, and I hope you feel better, hugs
Nvg70

Maybe its Karma coming back to you?

A man of truth and honesty. Can you be even more dreamy! Aaaaaaaah!

Pardon me Meatpie. I've got carried away again.

You are here just to troll, your days here are numbered boy.

Im sorry Meatpie you have had a hard time :(

You will find a nice/loving guy thats right for you someday,just dont stop looking :)

i agree. My brother is gay and no matter what it always go wrong. Things seemed wonderful with his recent boyfriend but it all ended bitterly and not nicely. He suffered many manipulative things by this guy who seemed so perfect but changed. I am now feel like hunting him for what he did to my brother.

Shame the decent gay guys don't get to meet the other decent gay guys

How old is your bro?

Is he into dead guys?

He is 23 and no he's not in dead guys...well not that i know of anyway.

How do you know, he maybe a member here.

Back