Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
First time I've heard of it after seeing a discussion board on the internet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaper_fetishism

And their big community forum

http://www.dailydiapers.com

800px-Disposablediaper.JPG

I wouldn't mind seeing some hot dudes sitting in a diaper now and then, maybe even tied and gagged forced to wear a wet one.
But in these fetish clubs you basically get these incredibly odd characters goo-gooing and gaa-gaaing in big over stuffed shitty diapers, not the most attractive crowd.

Any sexy guys wanna get locked up in my playpen?
Daddy CJ's in the house ;)

I know when sometimes people are too tired to wake up from a deep sleep to go to the toilet, diapers seems to be more convenient or if the person has a bowel or bladder problem is understandable. But hanging on to nappies for the sake of re-living the bygone days. Huh?

Any sexy guys wanna get locked up in my playpen?
Daddy CJ's in the house ;)

You can tie me up and gag me anytime Daddy CJ... might have to choke me out though to get a diaper on me. :sm (65):

:load:

I think its cute if a twink wears it

You can tie me up and gag me anytime Daddy CJ... might have to choke me out though to get a diaper on me. :sm (65):
:load:

Oh you'll wear what I make you wear RedReb, and like it too!
Fuck yeah, choking you out for sure.
Bet you'd look real good wiggling and moaning for me in your wet diaper.
Those pics you posted are pretty :hot: ... you flirting with me?

My roommate used to get me to go out and buy him adult daipers because i worked in a pharmacy. i suppose everyone has some shame when it comes to their own fetishes

My roommate used to get me to go out and buy him adult daipers because i worked in a pharmacy. i suppose everyone has some shame when it comes to their own fetishes

Hah! Not me!

I actually knew a guy who was into diapers and eventually developed a fetish for eating shit. An intriguing individual no doubt.

I have a friend who knows someone into Diapers and alll!

Oh yeah?
Well I have a friend who has a roommate who's sister had a bf who's cousin knew a guy who he went to school with who had a babysitter who worked at a place with a man who knew a girl who had a neighbor whos nephew was into diapers too!

There are different versions of the diaper scene- into the diapers themselves mostly - great for long term bondage, humiliation, loss of control- also something hot about a hard core cigar chomping victim, all diapered up and looking for that final scene

Back