Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
...and went for surgery to get their cocks amputated.

:sm (41):

weird. they don't look like trannies. no doctor int heir right mind would perform that kind of surgery if they're patint were not taking hormones and already living as a woman. We have a transexual who comes to our pharmacy. This just seems wrong somehow

If I'm a woman, I want to make babies. What's the point of doing it if you can't have babies of your own? It's silly and short-sighted. I know what ArrowMan will make up on this. ArrowMan....... Where are you? Are you hiding from me?

i want to be castrated 2.
that does not mean that i want to be a woman!!!
I DO NOT WANT TO BE A WOMAN
:)
But i would love to be castrated!!!

weird. they don't look like trannies. no doctor int heir right mind would perform that kind of surgery if they're patint were not taking hormones and already living as a woman. We have a transexual who comes to our pharmacy. This just seems wrong somehow

Making sure the person is sure before performing the operation is not a universal thing. If you go the route of black market/back alley surgery (not a good idea) then there definately arent those standards. But looking at these pictures (which arent actually related to each other except for they all have genital removal) and taking into account the fact that they're from body mod extreme, I suspect that these are simple penectomies and not full on gender change operations.

Back