Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I am 27 and I feel old.

When I look at pics of when I was 19 I had such a great hairy body, I fucked a different dude every day.

My granny is so wrinkled it's hard to look at her. Her hands are shaking, she forgets things and is hard of hearing.

She is 83.

old.jpg

Do you want to become an alive skelton?

My parents are also not very young. And how one of my grandpas died in Sofia, it was horrid, he was an alive skeleton completely paralyzed and shitted himself.

As the famous Roman poet Ovid says - "Tempus Edax Rerums" (Time devours all things.)

Maybe in the future people can live longer? But if you live for five thousands years won't you get bored and want to be left in peace?

:sm (20):

I don't understand this world.

But humanity has found some answers to these questions, thanks to Einstein and other brilliant scientists.

For me the most fundamental discovery in all of human history is that time and space are flexible.

If you fall into a black hole time for you will slow down.

A minute for you in your black hole may take a thousand years in spacetime outside.

If two twin brother are seperated at birth, one living on the Earth, the other living in orbit in a space station around the planet time will pass differently for the two bros.

After a hundred years the one in orbit will be younger than the one who remained on Earth.

:sm (41):

It seems that to escape aging and death you need to travel close to the speed of light through space (but not through time!) and yet after billions of years you will eventually die.

But if you reach the speed of light time stops and you are again dead.

But the speed of light can't be reached because the energy it would take to launch a small spacehip and make it travel with the speed of light is so great you will need the energy of the entire universe to propel yourself.

:sm (43):

I stop here, I hope I get some smart replies.

What is your view on the shortness of human life, on how everything is getting destroyed around us and how there is no escape?

Think of it this way Meatpie. If you let yourself grow old, you can still do a service to the society. There are a lot of immature, stupid people out there that needs to learn to grow up. Rather than locking them up in prisons, the court should put them to work in community service. You shouldn't see yourself as a burden to the society just because you're old and wretched, when the time comes. You'll be helping people to learn from their mistakes. If you've been good all your life, you deserve to be cared of. If you haven't, you should.

Why would you want to live forever? Concentrate on your soul, don't just see yourself as a piece of meat. You're not just a pretty face you know. You have bad thoughts in your head. Compartmentalise it and embrace it and emulate more your good qualities and acquire more good qualities. Get rid of your bad habits. You'll be so dreamy, people couldn't get their hands of you even when you're balding. My dad kept telling everyone to be patient, forgiving, compassionate. He's so amazing!

God, that sounded icky. But is there anything better to do? Learn a lesson from my mother. She's been a fake and an abuser all her life now she'll end up alone with her hoard. Keep it mum, when you die, let the state absorb your assets. None of us want anything to do with you.

What if this life is just a beginning? Keep in mind that most of the scientific knowledge you cite is postulation. Our knowledge of black holes and the speed of light are the theories of scientists. We have never actually traveled anywhere close to the speed of light let alone approach a black hole. Mankind uses observation and experimentation to compare the unknown to the known. He uses math to formulate what other places and things are like. But, that assumes that the laws of math and physics are consistent everywhere. That may not be true.

It wasn't that long ago that scientists considered the atom to be the smallest particle. But, they now say that protons and neutrons are made up of even smaller particles. Who knows if there are smaller particles. Scientist have said that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light. Yet some experiments have demonstrated that information can be sent faster.

Something scientists still can't determine is what happens to consciousness after death. They theorize that near death experiences such as going through a tunnel toward a bright light has a basis in the physiological changes in your brain as it shuts down. But, they can't prove it. Try this experiment. Look somebody in the face and ask yourself why you can see a true image of their face but not yours. Why did your consciousness occur in your mind and not theirs? Why is it that you are the center of the universe and you can not share that with anyone? No one can see the world the same way as you.

My belief is that our consciousness and knowledge are eternal. We change just as everything else changes and grow as we learn new things. The experiences we have now determine where we begin in the next stage. In the life span of the universe, the existence of homosapiens is not even a blip. We are a speck of dust, incapable of understanding all there is. Men created gods and faith to explain the things they can't comprehend. People need that to comfort themselves. They create facts without proof and refuse to be swayed. I think that we have barely begun our existence for which there is no end. Live and learn.

I can't look too long into someone's face or else I'll freak out and wonder who the heck this is!
I want to grow very old, but worry about losing my mind. My dad has alzheimers. I hope I never get that, I don't care as much if I'm a wrinkled skeleton, as long as I can function and be independent.
I'm sorry your granny is so frail Meatpie. She's beautiful anyway, is that really her? My granny was strong and independent at 83 until an accident turned her feeble all of a sudden. She died helpless and bedridden. It was a very sad end for such a formerly vigorous old woman.

My granny on my mum side had diabetes because she had to fulfill my grandfather's whims (he's a right jerk!) for sweet stuff and she died because of blood poisoning from gangrene. My granny from my dad's side was worked to death by her in-laws and extended in-laws. My grandfather had no idea she was abused so horrifically. He only knew about it after she died and he was never the same again. He's dead now. Both of them were wonderful women. Independent, intelligent, sophisticated, kind, caring. Both were the belles of their communities when they were young. Just shows how the good ones always leave us first and what's left are the bad and the broken.

My belief is that our consciousness and knowledge are eternal.

Very interesting thoughts Snerdguy, thanks for sharing.

When you die your brain cells are destroyed. That is where information and memories are stored. You are gone from this universe, your memory your personality is dstroyed and gone forever.

And btw scientists are no longer talking about simple atoms, "dark matter" is the buzz word today, I myself find it ridicilous.

The most fundamental theory in physics called the standard model has fallen apart, everything we know is turned upside down by recent dicsovereies.

We know so little about what actually is going on in the universe around us.

I can't look too long into someone's face or else I'll freak out and wonder who the heck this is!
I want to grow very old, but worry about losing my mind. My dad has alzheimers. I hope I never get that, I don't care as much if I'm a wrinkled skeleton, as long as I can function and be independent.
I'm sorry your granny is so frail Meatpie. She's beautiful anyway, is that really her? My granny was strong and independent at 83 until an accident turned her feeble all of a sudden. She died helpless and bedridden. It was a very sad end for such a formerly vigorous old woman.

I am sorry for your grandmother, did she fall? I think you once mentioned that she fell.

I can't even have a normal conversation with my granny anymore, she is so demented.

Why would you want to live forever?

Because I want to see what happens to the universe in the future, I am so curious to see if it will end and how it will end.

That would be the most spectacular moment in it's history since it's birth!

If the universe dies, all life in it, all information will be destroyed - aliens, us, everything that is out there is getting destroyed.

That is truly spectacular, it will be pandemonium unlike anything else.

I want to see the end too. We'll see it together Meatpie.
My other granny fell but she was always a frail old woman. This one was always independent until she hit her head in a bad car accident and became depressed. She suddenly started losing her abilities.

We won't see anything verlup we will see only our own deaths and become stiff cold pale dead guys.

I belive in the future humans will be able to live longer and slow the ageing process.

This will have dire consequences for planet earth though, population is already too much.

Do you know that the UN has predicted another global crisis like the one in 2007 where food prices shot up all over the world.

India and China consume insane amounts of food and this will push prices up.

I am not optimistic about the future, sorry.

:sm (41):

I suggest that the end of the universe will be pretty dull. The galaxies are all moving outward at a tremendous speed. The universe will continue to expand and, like sparks from a flame, the stars will use up their fuel. All that will be left are cold cinders. It might cheer you to know that earth will probably burn to a crisp long before this happens. Our sun will eventually run out of fuel and it will expand to a red giant for a while until it settle down to being a whit e dwarf. The earth will most likely be incinerated at that time. No living thing would survive. But, some form of consciousness will.

If current scientific thinking proves true. There are other universes and new big bangs continue to happen. So, mankind may find a way to move to a newer universe. By then. they may discover a way to initiate a big bang. Life could turn out to be very common. These are extremely bold concepts. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Because we know that everything is finite, mankind will always search for immortality.

Immortality is impossible in a mortal universe. So you think the universe will expand forever?

Otherwise yeah, the Earth is doomed, latest estimates show that when the Sun burns its fuel it will lose mass and that will wreak havoc with the orbits of the planets.

Earth, instead of escpaing, will plunge directly into the Sun.

Of course we can never be sure, these are just current scientific theories.

Your thinking is very bold I really enjoy this discussion.

Seen things like ambergris from a whale. Existence will dissipate eventually, but not in the mean time. Come on! Life is beautiful. Enjoy it! Not being them happy unicorn and rainbow mcdoogallberry but you know you lot will never be alone. You lot can bread off with each other. I'm only there so you lot can be chocolate spread. Or what whatever, just don't let me see it.

No idea what I just said. Cuckoo... cuckoo.

As I said my granny is 83.

She saw her daughter dead, her handsome brother died very young, her husband died in 1994 and she said "If you die, I will poison myself"

I told her not to take paracetamol - her drug of choice for any ailment, because it will only damage her liver but not kill her.

She aslo saw my cousin dead last year, he was 20.

Yup. It's real. Them optical prescriptions been up to scratch. But what kind of scratch?

actually at a high enough dose paracetamol (or tylenol in north america) will kill you at a high enough dose. Granted it is a painful death. You are right it affects the liver. at a high enough dose the liver shuts down and death occurs.

Here a dude swallowed 100 tablets of paracetamol and didn't die.

My cousin killed three people in a car accident after being up too late studying and falling asleep while driving late at night. She was 18. Her car slammed into their car after crossing to the other side of the road. She survived, the mother father and son in the other car all died, this was back in 1993. I couldn't talk to her after that, still haven't had the chance as her family moved interstate. She survived, was injured, but got off without any charges from the court. It puzzles me that she didn't die too. Arbitrary death is.

I am sorry to hear, how is she now?

No idea, would like to see her again, but she pretends it never happened I was told by my grandmother years ago. My cousin may be dead by now too.

possibly there is an antidote (N-acetylcysteine). If it was caught in time it is possible to survive. 100 tabs seems like alot though. max daily is 12 tabs after that it starts to adversely affect liver function. Especially if you drink or have any other liver impairment

actually at a high enough dose paracetamol (or tylenol in north america) will kill you at a high enough dose. Granted it is a painful death. You are right it affects the liver. at a high enough dose the liver shuts down and death occurs.
Any amount would kill me for sure since I'm deathly allergic to it.

Back