hairyitalian28

Forum Regular
Your pic is smoking hot.

I think if we walked into a bar together, we'd definitely turn heads. Both tall dark and handsome. Thrust my tongue down your throat in public. Maybe some groping...and sucking too. Definitely would make some jaws drop :sm (19): with that display...fuck yeahhh!!! :sm (2):

:load::load:

Too bad you are in Wisconsin though, some of the things I could do to you...and things you could do to me for that matter!!! Though I do have friends in Wisconsin I haven't visited in awhile......

Everyone is so open with what they wanna do to me....I feel flattered the whole time I am in here...so I had to just flatter some too....hahahahahahaha!!!!

hi

lets talk through PM s or you know...........better yet
and being with enty is new news to me, last time i checked enty and arrow are a couple and have been for a long time,

rick and hairyitalian.. i want to do hot naughty things to you, then take you both out and put you in a hot naked bodypile, cum all over both of you

Fuck man. seriously. Like a black wolf. Both of us. Together we'd be a dangerous combination. I can just feel how hot we'd burn!!!!

Fuckkkkkkk!!!!!!

:load:

to hairy

we wouldnt be dangerous ,
wed be a lethal combination!!!!

I like the sound of being a lethal combination. Two hot guys, grinding away together, tongues thrust down each others throats, while we just grope each other lewdly, for everyone else to see and watch. Jealousy sparking in the eyes of others.

Cock is throbbing just thinking about it right now. Leaking pre and getting my briefs wet.

I'd love to see how lethal we could be....for real.....physically....real sweaty fucking man sex.

Like I said, I got friends up your way.....a place to stay......maybe I'll find a place to cum too. Do you feel it too.....I'm sure you do...fucker.....damn......

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMM

oh yeah,
i see some major good times here!!!!!
are u going to tear me apart u big bad black wolf..........
ive got 9 inches of bone i can throw yourway, i know how
a wolf likes to chew on a BONE!!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

to killerluke

what kind of hot and naughty things do u want to do to us

9 inches of bone for me, huh?

I'd love to ride that meat. :ride: Feel you stretching me wide open as I clenched hard.:sm (62): Wolves always need a hot...throbbing...bone to chew on. Keeps their teeth nice and sharp. Pearly white too. Though, some pearly white in my mouth is never a bad thing either. :load:

Mmmmm, believe me, the things we would do each other. The sucking, the fucking...just being out together. People would look. They could feel the energy from us...people want the kind of connection...that I imagine that we would have....

I was talkin to my friends up in Wisconsin today. See when they were free. I think I'm gonna get to travelin up your way very soon. Be prepared mister Rick.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

:load::load::load:

hey wolfie......

you seem to be a very DETERMINED man who will get what he wants no matter what.......
i like that quality baby,
you come across as a dark force, should i fear you???
you make me horny and nervous :load:

I don't know if you should fear me or not. Maybe i'm that guy your mother always warned you about.. the crazy guy. But it's not my fault i'm feeling this way. You contacted me first after all.

I dunno baby. Everytime I see youe name....my dick gets hard. It throbs in need for you. Be sucking my cock and slurping down load after load of my hot thick wolf cum!!!!! :load: :load: :load:

The best part?

I know you're going to love every sick, twisted, sweaty, fucking moment of it.

Trust me baby. Come on. I know you want me as much as I want you.

Fuck.

to wolfie

YOU GIVE ME WICKED THOUGHTS!!!!
ARE U INTO STRANGULATION PLAY?
id love to go naked, dead and limp for you!

You want me to strangle you?

Hmmmm.....while I raped you....I could just put my hands around your throat....squeeeeeeeze....mmmmmm

Feel your body spasming under me...I could definitely get into some play like that baby. You gotta trust wolfie though...I won't hurt ya. I promise.....>:)

Muahahaha.

That would be hot though baby. Really hot. I'd love to feel your body go limp beneath me as I :load: came in your tight, willing hole.

Nnnggghhh, fuckkkk....why do you do this to me!!??

Thread moved to Sexual Deviance where you guys can discuss your sick fantasies at will. :sm (62):

Mmmm, now we are in sexual deviance???

I guess now we can be actually be sexually deviant!!!

Mmmmmm......

*growls*

I can't help but thinking about you sucking on my cock when I jerk on it....growling, and just fucking your face without any regard for you, before I finally pump my seed down your fucking throat. Just taking what I want....mmmm...just like a wolf.

I'm planning a trip to Wisconsin....you better watch out baby.....I'll come find so be prepared...fucker....nnnggggghhhhhhhh

:load:

Hmmmm, this may be getting a little too deviant...perhaps....I think I'm just going to communicate through pms from now on. Maybe even on that other site that we are on together...yes yes...I think I should just keep my feelings to myself from now on mostly. Can't have rumors being spread around after all.....

Mmmm, after all...I do speak German....we can involve your other friend from Deutschland. So ganz geil....glaub ich!!!!

But you know....you know how I feel for ya....hehehehe.....nnnggghhh....growlgrowlgrowl....

my wolfie

that sounds good to me baby,
yes, good idea, id rather keep our affairs personal anyways
and yes, i think my german nazi would ejoy being involved
with the two of us, cant wait for u to violate and use me however u would
like to. cant wait to be with u baby, i look forward to our encounter, :load::load::load: maybe u can strangle me as my nazi stud stabs me!
you can both do me at once..........
meet me on the other site at the usual time you big bad wolf you...........

Back