Looking for mates for thrilling execution scene in Berlin, Germany, on middle July

sentenced to death

Forum Newcomer
Hello! I'm 36yo italian guy, able to travel aroudn europe.

I'm actually working to organize my execution, in Berlin, Germany, on the second half of July. We need to collect killers, witnesses, a doctor, more victims if someone wishes to die with me.

The scene will be set up about so:

I (and the other victims) will be charged of murder and sent to a process. All killers will be witnes but won't act any role in the process. The sentence is not fixed before and can be unsure till the last moment: it can be GUILTY or NOT GUILTY. If guilty, the convicted will be sentenced to death; if not guilty, he can take revenge to the killers and execute some of them - this is to bring more suspance around.

The execution should be made by firing squad or by stabbing, by all killers, to the bare chest of the convicted.

The general master and judge is already available, and he's the person to contact to present our candidating for the play: you can choose the role: killer, controller, doctor.

It shall be a so much intensive roleplay to be that realistic enough, giving the convicted the feeling that they are in real trouble... but anyway all victims should be ready to worse ends.... everything is in the hands of the judge.
It can be roleplay or not, but surely convicteds will survive wothout damages, or won't survive at all :))

Place: Berlin, Germany - or around

Interested about? contact me at fm974ge@yahoo.it

Linus

hey, I'm still missing people, killers expecially. No one would like to taste a role plat with me? please come on, it's not dangerous ;-) and I don't bite.. I simple die for you :D

Sounds really suspicious. Please don't kill yourself or anyone else. Do you need a hug? No? I'll give you a hug anyway. How do you say hug in Italian, sentenced to death?

Why this question, whybother? First, if i say that it's not danguerous, I mean it's not.
Second, this is a group of people who loves roleplay, or real dead people... do u deserve your sarcasm for all other people who jerk watching a real corpse too? hahahaha

Someone's a little touchy. I wasn't even being sarcastic. Kisses friend. Mwuahh!

i regret that I was not a member here early in the summer so that I could have signed up to be one of the dudes to be executed - I am ready to be terminated, prefer to have my hard abs sliced open & my intestines pulled out

I hope you are not being serious.

Come from Austria and I am 27 years old and wants to be sure hard Gladiator battle with them up to the dead

Back