Do you miss Enty and Rick?

Do you miss Enty and Rick?

• I miss Enty but not Rick

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • We don't need these drama queens anymore

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • If they broke the rules they should stay banned

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I miss them both, please bring them back!

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
The sudden loss of Entilzha has generated a lot of controversy both from his fans and from those who were not particularly fond of him anyway.

I have received a lot of messages, hate mail and text messages "I hope you die meatpie"

:sm (42):

As always we want to hear your views on the situation, this topic is in the FLH section so you can fire away without any fear of a ban or censorship.

I personally miss Enty, he brought so much life to the forum with his threads about Rick, re-enactment etc.

Yesterday he made multiple accounts and tried to sign up under a different username.

Enty, if you read this please stop because this is only making it worse.

So many people have been banned last couple of days, the place seems empty.

And it's not my fault - those who don't obey by the forum rules will meet a similar fate.

Sharing accounts is strictly prohibited and giving away your Secret Room access is the worst possible crime on this forum.

:sm (41):

Pie, Please bring back Enty. First, I think he was an unwitting pawn in Rick's hands. Rick is the problem. You may make him posting a formal apology for his actions a condition of reinstatement. I know Enty from other sites, and personal chats, and always found him to be a class act.

Enty to some extent used cdg as a dating site, he falls for dudes he meets online quickly and this can sometimes get him into trouble.

Enty to some extent used cdg as a dating site, he falls for dudes he meets online quickly and this can sometimes get him into trouble.

This one I believe. Verlup1 was right in one of his post. People should just keep their 'personal' lives out of the forum to avoid conflict and to stick firmly to the rules. But to ban such interesting members and good posters is just plain foolish. They helped a lot of people here with some counseling. I can see the potential of this forum as a place of therapy for people with issues other than its theme of you know whats.

We all have issues and we are not perfect. I agree that he has done a lot for the site and is one of our most popular members. His ban has affected a lot of people, I received dozens of messages in his defence and against him but the majority of people defended him.

Enty's ban has been lifted, he was able to provide an explanation for his behaviour.

Still, further violation of the forum rules will result in the termination of his account and he knows this perfectly well.

I thought this place was a family, a safe haven for us all.
But it feels like Hell now.
I don't even like coming here, due to drama.
WB Enty!!!.
Fuck mates, stop this bullshit!
Enough is enough

And also welcome Rick back, sinds he is back as well!!!

Welcome back Enty and Rick, hope you have many happy hours together on CDG. :sm (42):

Please accept my aplogy for being so stupid and rude, all those posts were made in the Flame/Lame/Hate section which we use for venting, so I hope you haven't taken any of the posts to heart.

thanks

i believe i speak for myself and enty when i say,
thank you funguy.....
your a cool dude.

Welcome back, Dennis, Rick & deaddirty !

:sm (42)::sm (32)::sm (31)::sm (52)::sm (8)::hi3::sm (45)::sm (55)::lokum (8):

:sm (26): :beer: :sm (26): :beer:
:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Last edited:
Thanks Arrow!

ook this is still confusing to me but WELCOME BACK GUYS! :')

Confusion is part of this forum's charm :sm (44):

We are all so confused, aren't we?

Back