How Rick killed Enty

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Enthilza is permanently banned from this forum, Rick can now rejoice, he achieved his goal.

Poor Enty first lost his mod status because of him and a few weeks later Rick got him banned from CDG.

That sick fuck laughed in my face when I warned him the truth will come out one day.

:sm (41):

I and some of you guys warned Enty many times not to be so naive and not to trust new users who try to quickly get close to him.

There are sick people on the internet, there are trolls whose only goal is to destroy your online life.

Worse still, they are now after Arrow.

One by one CDG is going to lose some of its best members to these sick fucks and there is nothing we can do about it.

I personally warned you many times but no one would listen.

Now the results are devastating and there is no turning back.

Why you banned him?
You should him sort it out.

There was also a massive scam to try and get people into the Secret Room via one account.

All attempts were thwarted.

I am sorry for all this guys but this is part of forum life. Everyone makes their own choices.

Over the years I've learned my lesson, those people are gonna be sorry now because there is no other site like CDG :)

Enty was fun to talk to, I've spent many happy hours with him but the forum rules are for all to follow, we make no exceptions and we don't accept any excuses from those who cross the border.

How exactly did Rick stustustugoo fooled Enthilza?! Did he like flirt with him or something? Please bring Enthilza back. I don't want him to commit suicide. Except if he got something better to do in real life other than staring at pictures of dead things but at least I want a for sure assurance that he'll be fine. If Enthilza being banned is another fake, I think my compassion for the members of this site will run dry. Really, messing up with people's minds might give you some sort of 'webby kick', but eventually it will all come back to you. Monkey people, all of you!

I think that's how Meatpie is implying it happened Whybother, through flirtation and persuasion, but I don't see why Enti would risk his membership here over the secret room access.
I wish Entis being banned was a fake but I don't think so. I'm sorry you have to worry about your mind being messed with. Maybe we need to stay out of other users' private lives from now on. This has made me wary now of these kinds of discussions.

Not my mind, verlup1, the other members here. I don't feel a deep attachment to the stuff in this site but I do worry about the well-being of it's members. This site is like a place where serial killers get a platform to lure gullible people to their deaths. Especially the suicidal ones that are at risk.

It's just doesn't add up

Rules apply to all members and are there to be followed, we make no excpetions.

I know about the rules but are they going to be OK? There must be a better way than just disowning them. I mean, they are the members that comprises the soul of the forum and just kicking them out will only bring the downfall of your precious community and your worst nightmare will come true. Punish them some other way, like get them to do something really embarrassing and post the video on Youtube. Nothing dirty, I hope, but must be extremely embarrassing for them. They must show real remorse and keep trying to make it up for betraying the forum's rules. I can see this place and it's members dying at this rate.

Just bring them back, especially Enthilza and deaddirty. Sure, they'll hate you at first for having to caught them but they know they are in the wrong and will eventually see that you were just looking out for them and the rest of the members from scammers. Please bring them back Meatpie. I beg you. And don't get rid of Arrowman. You know I'm right. Rules are rules, but this time, it's not just a matter of principles but of survival. I can see the forum will end up like the forum of the "you know who" that you all hate so much that recently got into a scandal with children put into the mix.

Heed my words Meatpie. Losing the members that makes the core of this community will kill everything you strive for. Remember, I found this website by accident and came to know what it's members are like with the intention to know the people better after the unexpected encounter. I almost reported on this site fearing it's a suicide/serial killers communion but it turned out to be mostly a community with a strange interest nothing less than comprising of thinking people with conscience that only wishes to curb their anxiety.

It's no laughing matter Meatpie. This site will die soon because they found a way to divide the family. It's only a matter of months that I can see left of the life of the forum. We've learned a lesson here but could you blame them. They were duped! If we just let people that misunderstood you guys get the last laugh, there'll be blood everywhere from the dispersion of the people that make up this constitution. They'll fall into despair and either kill themselves or become actual serial killers. This website will die in a blink of an eye. I can assure you. It wouldn't effect me but the real members. They'll be destroyed. Unless you're that twisted to see the people you care about join 'the collection' soon, which I know you are not, you will take what I'm on about seriously. Just bring them back Meatpie and punish them some other way. I hate knowing that the soul and lives here could've been salvaged but no one seems to care. I know you guys are not simply murderous barbarians but the world out there don't. If you care about your piece of mind, you'll hear me. You know it makes sense.

No, not one bit.

Think about it. How do your enemies try to infiltrate and cripple a system? By turning vulnerable members into their stooges. This is exactly what they want you to do. To get you to be disconnected from your close circles. I don't know much about the sort of personal details shared here and wishes not to know them. It's their fault (Enthilza and deaddirty) for being so gullible to 'romantic persuasion', but without them, you'll be bored by ordinary members that posts mostly pictures of dead things and boring comments that says how they want to 'do' corpses. It will be boring without them. There should be a rule that states affectionate words is strictly not to be used for personal romantic serenade (Yuck! Mushy stuff. What's up with that!). We all should consider each other as family rather than whatever it is that some people think this forum is all about. Flirtation and tease, you make up your own mind, but they all must be considered just mere words at the end of the day exchanged between friends. If the allegations is true, about Rick and stuff, then whatever. I don't need the drama. I just don't want the members here committing suicide or turning into a serial killer.

I just don't want the members here committing suicide or turning into a serial killer.

That makes you a good person. In reality though, you have no control over these things.

All we ask for is everyone to read the forum rules and abide by them.

We are not a dating site and we don't recommend giving any personal details on the internet to people you don't know.

I'm a psychopath actually. I can ignore my conscience freakishly easily if I want to and not feel bad about it. Scary! I hate humans and wishes for them to be exterminated because of the terrible things they do in this world. If I found a way to make the Earth's core implode destroying the planet and all its inhabitants. I would. But, I'll be destroying the other existence that humans share this planet with. Just because humans are a sh*tty species, doesn't mean because of them others have to suffer. I think humans should suffer all the sins they've committed since they were created or evolved, whatever. But then, humans did a lot of admirable things that deserve to be observed. Sort of. And there is that thing called, "legacy of your forefathers".

In the end, I just stopped questioning why bad and 'good' things happens. It's so life is interesting. Just because I have issues doesn't mean I ought to make other people feel cr*ppy because of it. Even if I can and actually reap the 'rewards'. But if you're the only one happy and everyone around you are miserable, it will be boring, but if everyone is happy, the scene is more fun to be in.

If I curse, scream or insult indiscriminately, sometimes it may seemed targeted, it's because I am really angry because of something or because I'm bored. Being malicious is so tempting and fun but very tiring. So, WHY BOTHER? It's easier for me because my life is not dictated by sexual drives. As for you guys! You poor sensitive creatures that longed for the touch of people. DEAD PEOPLE! Yet are so intelligent and sophisticated. Makes me wonder. What the...

Sex is vulgar in my opinion but consummation between a man and a woman with a purpose to bring life into this world, responsibly, seemed beautiful and admirable. I, myself though wish to never commit such sexual acts of any kind. It's one of those things that I cringe, and NO! I don't hump animals, statues, trees or furnitures. I appreciate the physical beauty of both men and women just like the rest of existence that comprise of all the senses and beyond. So make up you're own mind how to categorise me. I AIN'T... BOVVERD! That's a Catherine Tate reference.

There should be a section where "Jokes of the Day!" is posted. That would be a laugh!

Last edited:
Meatpie, deaddirty is still banned. Please kindly bring him back too. He's a valuable member of the forum too. Don't think that I fancy him or anything! I don't even know how he looks like, not that I'm bothered or anything. Anyway, he's the only one that reads my writings. There isn't much here for me other than my writings and worry for the people in this forum. The live ones, mind you. Please... please pleassssssssse... Enthilza and deaddirty are like amongst the counselors of the forum. I'll kiss you if you do, even if you don't want me too. I'll get ColdJoe to flirt with you. That will get you in trouble. I know you fancy him, you sheepish monkey. Go on. You've brought back Enthilza, now bring back deaddirty. I'll give you a great, big, slobbery granny kiss while everyone pin you to ground. The only way you can escape is if you bring deaddirty back too. Please Meatpie. Pleassssssse.

deaddirty is unlikely to be back, he was banned for a different, more serious reason.

There was also a massive scam to try and get people into the Secret Room via one account.

All attempts were thwarted.

I am sorry for all this guys but this is part of forum life. Everyone makes their own choices.

Over the years I've learned my lesson, those people are gonna be sorry now because there is no other site like CDG :)

Seemingly this was from my account, but I didn't do it and disn't know anything about it. I'm changing my passwords and may run another anti-malware to see if AVG missed something. Sorry if if this happened due to any careless ness on my part - it certainly wasn't anythig deleiberate!

I guess I have to ask ColdJoe to go out with you then. ColdJoe..... Meatpie wants your luhhhhve! I could chuckle but I'm not related to "The Chuckle Brothers". Ch ch Chuckle Vision. Ch Chuckle Vision. Ch ch Chuckle Vision.

Back