Edema

ΞDεατhÇάndγ DίςρeπςεrΞ
Any guys here besides me like a good ol' piss?
Would you piss on a cute alive boy?
Or rather him piss on/in You!?
Some peeps like feet, I like piss.:
The smell, the look, the taste.
Discuss

the taste :sm (41):

Are you telling us you drink piss?

Qiute possibly mate

The smell, the look, the feel - but not the taste, for me

:sm (46)::sm (46)::sm (46):

Hahaha!
I'm not saying I drink piss all the time.
Its rare.
But the guys has to be hot, possibly dead or playing it, and have clean piss.

:sm (20):

Cean piss? Interesting how that is achieved...

Simple, clear piss indicares less ammonia and sodiom dloxyiate.
aka cleaner piss.

I've had almost perfectly clear piss from drinking lots of water.

Yummmmmy verlup!
Take pics if you can :)

I know. Isn't it wonderful to see a guy so relaxed, that he'll pee in front of you.
A hot steady stream right from his hot wet body.

I know. Isn't it wonderful to see a guy so relaxed, that he'll pee in front of you.
A hot steady stream right from his hot wet body.

Theres nothing can wash down a hot thick load of cum like piss can!

No coffee, broccoli, or other cabbages. 'cause beer is good for you.

Urine (from Latin Urina, ae, f.) is a typically sterile liquid by-product of the body secreted by the kidneys

:cheers:

i love feeling dennis's hot piss flow over my back and between my ass crack
when we shower together...........

What makes piss taste best. I had a buddy that would drink my spunk and could tell whether I had french toast for breakfast. He could taste the cinnamon and vanilla is my jizz. It was amazing! I've never drunk piss before or had my piss tasted, but sounds like some of you guys know how to make your piss taste great. What do you do to make the flavor awesome like french toast or oatmeal with raisens can make your cum taste great?

What makes piss taste best. I had a buddy that would drink my spunk and could tell whether I had french toast for breakfast. He could taste the cinnamon and vanilla is my jizz. It was amazing! I've never drunk piss before or had my piss tasted, but sounds like some of you guys know how to make your piss taste great. What do you do to make the flavor awesome like french toast or oatmeal with raisens can make your cum taste great?

I dont know about all that but don't eat or drink strong or acidic things...Coffee, Broccoli or other cabbage veg.. No liver or organ meat, entrails. Mornin piss is an aquired flavor.

Lots of beer & water.

Back