Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
resizer.aspx

JohannaXn posted naked morgue photos of this girl from Australia who was murdered in 1991. This caused a massive outrage today to the point police are investigating.

exclus10.gif

CDG experienced a sudden massive surge in online users today to the point our server crashed and the site slowed down terribly.

New registrations also went up.

At first we couldn't explain where all these people are coming from but then I discovered articles on the internet about JohannaXn and how she posted naked morgue images of a murdered girl from Australia.

This has caused a massive outrage and people from Australia started looking up "JohannaXn" on google trying to find who this fucked-up person is.

It is our long-time friend Jo!

She even gave an interview for
NINEMSN

In an interview with the site she says
"I can fill the whole map of Australia with different deaths".

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=1057388
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...es-remain-on-dutch-website-20100522-w2kj.html

Queensland Attorney-General Cameron Dic said he send an email to JohannXn to remove the images.

The fucked-up necrophiliac refused.

Those of us who know her well know what she is really like and what she loves best - dead girls.

She is so weak in that interview she is lying all the time, she lives in her own imaginary world!!!

Her pathetic website has been blocked in parts of Europe.
On her lame website you can post a comment but they are moderated and she approves only those who she thinks are favourable.

PATHETIC, I've never seen anything like this.

:sm (20):

You brought it on yourself Jo, now I hope your site is finally taken down

Site taken down?

She could end up in JAIL!!

And that wil be hard for her...

they do not like corpsefuckers!!

In an update on her blog she tries to defend herself from all the hatred she has generated saying

"a corpse has no age".

I hope somehow that shit site gets blocked and she disappears from the internet.

She is so happy that she cause a fury, she says "40,000" people visited their site in last couple of days.

:sm (20):

The site is blocked in Bulgaria yes. Other countries will follow.

She has crossed a border few people have.

HOUSEWIFE? HA HA HA! Everyone knows she is a lesbian corpse lover!!! Jesus-Fucking- Christ she is such a liar. Also she could bring harm to other gore sites. Her ego is larger than a big fat donkey's dick! UNBELIEVABLE! She actually blames gore sites for "dragging her into the gore scene" bullshit! She was a major player in developing it! On her old web site that she used to co-owned (bet it started with a K). Oh and Meatpie, this line of yours
"It is our long-time friend Jo!' Particularity made me LOL! She has given them enough ammo to nail her to a cross right after they close her site down. I now have the answer to the question, ' how dumb can one be?' :sm (31)::sm (31)::sm (41)::sm (52)::wink2::sm (19)::lokum (4)::lokum (4)::lokum (4)::lokum (4)::sm (40):

HOUSEWIFE? HA HA HA! Everyone knows she is a lesbian corpse lover!!! Jesus-Fucking- Christ she is such a liar.

:sm (18):

90% of what she says in that interview is a lie.

She is a hardcore lesbian necrophile and has a preference for young dead girls - we all know what she is really like.

Now she pushed it too far, truly pathetic boasting about with images of dead kids. They have many on their site.

Self-pwnage, she is gonna pay a high price, their days online are numbered.

i use to think she was a bitch (believe me, i now how to recognize one) but now i think she's a psychopath.... poor lady, she's so twisted

Question. Was JOHANNAXN 's website anything like this one? Did they have sections where they talk about things other that dead people, dead things and death? I think it didn't because I think I bumped there once. This forum over here got a soul. It seems the members are not (at least most in my opinion) a bunch of mindless, irrational, angry people people that only wish to 'do' dead people, suicidal or wishes to kill others. I kept wanting to ignore this site because it made me squirm at the disgusting things said and shown here. But when I read the occasional postings where the members shows compassion rather than lust, I feel like Pixie Lott's song Gravity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awd-LZTIR5w&feature=related

You guys make me sad and happy at the same time and give me comfort to believe in your humanity. I love you guys. I'm never disowning this family. You all please be safe. If the obsession starts to get you guys down, do something else. The last thing I want to hear is another news about forum members giving up on life.

You guys make me sad and happy at the same time and give me comfort to believe in your humanity. I love you guys. I'm never disowning this family. You all please be safe.

:sm (63):

All I can say is that what she did is sad and it might could hurt the whole gore lurkers and enthousiasts.

The fucking dumb cunt put a crosshair on all reality site owners....
Telling Aussie police sucks and say they suck at their job? (great way to start a war).

I sincere hope it blows over.... if not? We need to unite!

I don't think this is going to pass that easily, it is causing an outrage on internet forums today.

Mind you, I have nothing to do with that forum below.

Read the comments and you will see that most people want that shithole taken down.

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?p=22168210

All I can say is that what she did is sad and it might could hurt the whole gore lurkers and enthousiasts.

The fucking dumb cunt put a crosshair on all reality site owners....
Telling Aussie police sucks and say they suck at their job? (great way to start a war).

I sincere hope it blows over.... if not? We need to unite!

might could hurt, from some twat who tried to make a movie, and your worried about hurting gore.

my guess is you both suffer from sore ass.

^ Dude please get your facts straight.
Besides that, this post and discussion aren't about me.

It is about a person/site who pulled a stupid stunt and instead of damage control they worsend the whole matter.
Have you read all articles? Here is a list: http://interceder.net/news/Leanne-Holland

Last edited:
Someone is eventually gonna pull the plug on that shithole everyone knows what a sick lesbian necrophile JohannaXn is and how she likes pictures of naked dead girls.

Something has to be done about it, this website can't possibly remain online for much longer.

^ Really? Who again was the guy running a site about dead guys? :tease:

Read all articles about this?
Once politicians are involved beware....

CDG is safe, we have COPPA moderation system and our gore sections are not directly open to the public. On signing up, users agree that they are of legal age and viewing adult content is allowed in their countries.

Viraldeath is just a page anyone can open and check the dead girls and vagina pics, even ogrish had a warning page.

They are ridicilous and pathetic and must be taken down as soon as possible.

I'm really quite shocked. By flaunting her total disregard of the Australian police, she is simply asking for trouble. And that's Trouble with a capital "T"

Holy shit.:sm (41):

Hi aaron, you are absolutely right m8.

These sad fucks are playing with fire. They should at least have put some warning before you could open the pics so that at least children would be aware they are going into an adult area and perhaps won't want to view the content on that shithole.

As it is now, anyone can type the name of the girl on google and with a few clicks open the crime scene pics.

To the young immature mind this could be deeply disturbing.

:(

Back