China's Bubble will lead to a deep recession in Asia

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
is-china-a-bubble.jpg

In an article published a few days ago in The Times economic experts reveal data and give examples of the property bubble in China, where prices have shot up 50% in one year.

This leads to a property bubble and it bursts it would affect the whole world.

Asia will plunge into deep recession in the next few years.

For details please read the article here.

&

Discuss.

China as a country had lost it's soul by being extremely materialistic. They'll learn their lesson soon enough, so will the rest of nations in the world if they still don't wake up from being intentionally naive and ignorant. I can't be bothered anymore. Whatever humans. Do what you want and suffer but don't say you were warned about. You brought it upon yourselves.

What is truly sad it that there are still millions of poor families in China while others are getting extremely wealthy, this creates inequality (income gap) that one day will have to balance itself and it would be traumatic for all.

I just read where China exports more stuff to Europe than they do to the United States...perhaps the collapse of the Euro will cause the China collapse you asked about. Could be the verge of the worldwide double dip depression!

I don't know about that but today I learned horrific news.

On the radio here they announced that because the euro is weak and we pay for our gas to Russia in US dollars, gas prices will increase with 20%.

Last year and early this year they were raised with 50%.

Heating, food, electricity bills everything will go up. This will devastate families who are struggling and will pump inflation.

I am so confused, I really hope the euro doesn't plunge any further, people here are very worried and so am I.

Back