Welcome to our new moderator jon_b!

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all,

jon_b has been appointed as a moderator for his outstanding contributions in the gore section and his dedication to the site.

Hi will take place of Entilzha who is permanently demodded.

Welcome to our team Jon!

:sm (26):

Good Luck jon_b.

I hope you can please dictator Pieman better then me.

Hi Jon,
congratulations and good luck.
And Entizha - thanks for all your modding, hope the Pieman hasn't given you too hard a time!

That is something for you to find out ;)

Well, gotta run, the pieman is chasing me with a big machete after revealing this :D :D

Hey deaddirty m8 - thanks - I agree with you - Entilzha is great - he has added a wealth of info to this group with his great background knowledge - he has given me really good feedback on some of my obscure posts (and given very gentle responses when I have got it wrong!!!) - and always in a kind, considerate manner.

I like being around this group, and the good friends I have met here - but not sure I will be a particularly good mod - so I will need that luck!!! :sm (63): - cya around m8 - and keep up the good posts m8! - especially if they are hangings - and if they are deaddirty m8 - I will just have 2 live with it! :)

:sm (63):

jon

Hey jon_b.

If you need help, I will give you a hand.

Enty and I are still friends but we have our differences, he will stay on the site and offer his wise advice whenever it's needed. :wink2:

jayde - greetings - was that a GOOD WOW!!! or a BAD WOW!!! :)

jon

Enty and I are still friends but we have our differences, he will stay on the site and offer his wise advice whenever it's needed. :wink2:

Damn Pieman, now you make me feel like an old man :(

But I will stay here and help all you youngsters then to face whatever chalenges come ahead of you :)

And off course to post pics of my re-enacting :sm (9):

:sm (31)::sm (31)::sm (31):

Damn Pieman, now you make me feel like an old man :(

But I will stay here and help all you youngsters then to face whatever chalenges come ahead of you :)

And off course to post pics of my re-enacting :sm (9):

:sm (31)::sm (31)::sm (31):

Which we all love - so keep them coming m8 -- but forget the OLD m8 - u will never be as old as me!! I am at least 1 year older!!!! (unless I drop dead!! but u wont want my pic here cause I'm definitely NOT a CDG!!!) :wink2:

jon

I have multiple accounts on that shithole, I don't need your invite or anything from you for that matter.

Now piss off and go back to DR.

Which we all love - so keep them coming m8 -- but forget the OLD m8 - u will never be as old as me!! I am at least 1 year older!!!! (unless I drop dead!! but u wont want my pic here cause I'm definitely NOT a CDG!!!) :wink2:

jon

Hey Jon, just read this thread, congrats on your promotion m8! You're a great guy and you post legendary threads, so you deserve your status. Also, I wouldn't say your not a CDG (alive). I like your pic,:sm (9): not too many dudes hanging from a rope like that would be taking it as laid back as you are. Fashionable blue noose too. You got it going on man!:sm (31):

:sm (63): - not too cute m8 - but everything works!!!

But u r correct about the blue! - I like it - especially blue jeans! (end even better on other guys if they show a bit of a bulge!) I MUST stop going on about bulges!!! folks will think I have a fetish!! :wink2:

TNX 4 ur comments m8

jon

Back