No one will get banned if they give me an inivte and I won't spam, I don't have time for that shit.

You are here to misinform and troll jayde, don't you have anything better to do?

For not having much time, you were sure at DR a lot. Trolling, and spamming...And Im the troll? Ha Ha Ha.. Thats hilarious meatpie.

And anyone who gives an invite to a perma banned member will be perma banned themselves.

And look what you do to your friends here, Why do you have a new mod?? What did the other one do to you? Didnt agree with you? What you did to him was wrong. You are a very mean person meatpie!!!

No one will get banned if they give me an inivte and I won't spam, I don't have time for that shit.

You are here to misinform and troll jayde, don't you have anything better to do?

No, I have nothing better to do than come here and flip you shit. Because I am a troll.

I have an account at that shit site and I don't have time to spam.

How do you know it was me? I've seen they have a special thread about trolls that attack them, it's hilarious how they had to close for new members because of the incessant trolling.

Poor Chris I feel for him but there must be a reason why people hate him so much and spam his site.

I am not one of them sorry jayde, I hardly have time for CDG.

This thread was posted a week ago, someone already gave me an invite and I am very grateful for that.

I tried to register, but my request was DENIED!!

:(

Sorry Pieman...

I know m8, maybe Rick will have better luck? :sm (20):

still looking for invites?

I have 2, but you can't have em, why? well I just came across this http://cutedeadguys.net/showthread.php?t=2722. you all "seem" to think that they steal everything from here, not the case. Where did YOU guys get the pics from? Did you take them yourselves? With your own camera? Didn't think so. You stole it from some where, some site blah blah, as the place you got it from did and so on an so forth. Every site like this is stolen content, I look at them all, I see the same pictures every site I see.

What's the biggy? get your big boy panties on and and lets all just enjoy the gore for all the glorious blood and guts it is. Who cares where it was seen, you have your members(I am trying to be one but the negativity towards DR is insane)they have theirs.

Gore bless us fuckers(no matter what fucking site it's on)

Peace

Who cares where it was seen, you have your members(I am trying to be one but the negativity towards DR is insane)

I agree with most of what you've said, menotyou - except for that statement. 10 pages of bans at DR towards any CDG member is, ummm...how did you put it? Oh yes, insane indeed.

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f221/cdg-losers-50086/

Not to mention blatant and overt homophobia.

If all gore sites have the same thing, who the fuck needs that kind of bullshit?

Every site like this is stolen content, I look at them all, I see the same pictures every site I see.

And that's where you are terribly wrong.

CDG is unique because we get material directly from forensic experts and we have a dedicated team working together 24/7 so that we can have daily updates in the Secret Room section.

Additionaly we don't watermark content shared in the elite section.

Cute Dead Guys Secret Room makes sites like DR and viraldeath look like a bad joke.

:sm (43):

Thanks for making me laugh.

I still need an invite for DR please, I was a member there and they banned me like all other CDG users, that is not fair.

And I know why DR hates CDG so much.

Chris, the admin of DR has ordered all CDG members to get banned because, in his own words, "CDG was inspired by DR and they copied our forum"

The above statement is not true. That is the sole reason I got from Chris on why he hates us so much and why they keep banning us.

I also posted a reply to your question "Why should we join the Secret Room" in this thread:

http://cutedeadguys.net/showthread.php?p=50980

I don't recall asking that question? Maybe I did. But anyhoo, I would prob NEVER be allowed in that room, considering I'm from DR you all prob have me judged already, as a spy or a content thief or some shit LOL.

Not the case, I am all about making net friends and having fun, looking at some blood and guts.

Back