SUFFOCATE ME, KILL ME, PLAY WITH MY DEAD BODY

Would you sniff first dude's SOX?

• No way!

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Not only; I would wrap them around my cock!

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • I can smell them but it won't get me hard.

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Would you smell first dude's socks?

Suffocate me, kill me, play with my dead body?

YES, YES AND YES!! Don't think I woul smell his socks though. I like bare feet better.

Not the "smell first dude's socks" invite. I'm talking bout the other one ;)

I thought you liked smelly socks?

Wouldn't touch the toes or socks, but the pits on both gentlemen look very inviting as does the nice hairy nipples. Thanks Meatpie! :)

Wouldn't touch the toes or socks, but the pits on both gentlemen look very inviting as does the nice hairy nipples. Thanks Meatpie! :)

Feet aren't your body part huh? I think they're pretty sexy myself. :)

Never understood the attraction to feet, although Meatpie keeps telling me I should try it! maybe someday I will find an attractive foot :)

Each to their own, I love feet and socks.

Some guys have beautiful feet. I even found a correlation - if a guy is cute in the face with broad shoulders it is very likely that his feet would be awesome.

This makes me very hard, and my theory is proven every time I manage to check the dude's feet.

In university, in summer all the guys from my group - str8 and gay will come together and discuss our feet and flip-flops.

Those were the days! :sm (31):

That's what makes the world go round, different strokes for different folks, otherwise we would all be fighting over the same corpse! :)

this is exactly the way I feel. I would just take the socks off so I could feel the soft soles on My cheek

Back