Regarding guests

LTmyselfni

commentator w/out one
Right behind you ready to cut your throat
I just noticed that their are 15 or 16 quests online right now and only 2 are in the process of registering. Welcome to you two and please introduce yourselves in the appropriate section so that we may formally welcome you to CDG. As for the rest of you please feel free to also register as we would welcome you also. Does anyone else pay any attention to shit like this? Does it concern you or me in anyway? Personally I feel each new member is an potential asset for CDG Any thoughts on this Mates?:lokum (6):

I think half of those guests are not interested in cute dead guys but clicking on links from google.

We have posted on a varity of topics from weather phenomena, economics, war and what not.

Google indexes all this and people just click on a direct link to the thread, read it if they care then go and never return again.

Another thing is that there are far too many gore sites these days and people jump from site to site with no sense of community or anything.

BTW sad how UR went offline and all those accounts, posts and friendship just sank with it.

We will do our best that CDG doesn't die in this way.

From sources close to the admins I knew UR was going to die months ahead.

I myself had great time on that forum years ago.

:sm (47):

Back