uh,what the shit,i should not watch.I would kill them sssooo ssslllooowwwllly.

Yes. Horror.But many people (in villages) drown many unnecessary cats.And it is considered as normal thing.But i don´t think it is too much better death.Fucking humans.

Burning is cruel, poor cat was alive for some time after they set it on fire :(

Eh this is nothing, yes they are fucked up but oh well. I remember my days hacking myspace with my circle of hackers and we saw some guy posted pictures of burning, drowning and cutting up cats then what really made our days was that this guy posted all this pics in a "cats rock" group. lol.... hundreds and hundreds of people were very very angry. Then once he got deleted a few of us hack the group mod and took over her account and repost all those pictures everywhere. eh it was just copy and paste mostly.

I'd love to meet this guy, i'd beat the fuck out of him , cut his cock off and make him eat it, then i'd fist fuck him so hard i'd be able to pull his heart out through his ass.
As you can tell i've no time for people who are crule to animals.

They flame broiled it too long, wtf. Waste of food. Assholes.

I'd love to meet this guy, i'd beat the fuck out of him , cut his cock off and make him eat it, then i'd fist fuck him so hard i'd be able to pull his heart out through his ass.
As you can tell i've no time for people who are crule to animals.

First set his prick on fire and then give him a gasoline enema and then.....STRIKE A MATCH!!!!!

Back