Whybother

Esta la Tierra Linda...
Here you can ask questions and post comments about anything regarding the story. The 5 oracles that can answer and respond to your queries are,

Lola the Gypsy
She tells you about the past of the characters that the readers are interested in.

Lou Yueh the Oracle
Tells you about things that are hidden that happened in the present.

Eren Maz the Persian Cloth Merchant
He tells you what the characters were wearing that the readers are interested in.

Halgimesh the metalsmith turned glassmaker
He answers your random questions about anything in the story.

This sounds interesting, though I am not sure I understand it yet! I'm sure it will be clearer when we see the first part of the story, and I will have questions for Eren Maz when I know the characters.

Text in Italics are ones where the oracles work. Oh yes, Meatpie, I forgot what the fourth oracle was and what it does. Would you mind filling it in please? I totally forgot about it.

I'm reading it - but not yet understanding. May not be my sort of stuff (or it may be - I dont understand yet), but it's certainly original. Keep going!

I would like to ask Eren Maz what underwear the characters wre wearing.

And Halgimesh - there is a mention of a snuff movie, when can we know who is snuffed and how? I hope many of the characters will die during the story, by different means, and that we will be told about their deaths in great detail.

Like the new instalments - that is good! Keep challenging yourself Whybother - you say it is the first time you have described this, and it is good. I hope mre of the guys will die soon - perhaps stripped to their underwear, losing control of their bodies, the survivors undressing them and taking them, all in a roon together, each seeing what the others do to a dead or dying man?

Thanks for today's instalments - the story is really taking off. I hope we will go back to the autoerotic snuff scene and find out exactly what happened - or maybe there will be another hanging. Perhaps the narrator will have to undress the hanged guys, and make notes of exactly what trousers and underwear they were wearing, and who lost control of ther bladders and bowels, who had erections when they died, whether any of them spurted their seed into their pants or into the air. Perhaps there will be acompetition - either the survvvors betting on who will lose control of what function, or the hanged guys competing - but will te winner be the person who keps is body pure and controlled to the end, or the one who empties himself in every way, or the one who is able to hold himself longest before he losed control and dies? For me, I hope that the guys will be hanging in their underwear for at east part of their deaths, and we will hear what happens to their clothing and bodies as they are dying in detail.

Forgot to say - that is what I would most like in the story. But others will prefer them naked and spurting, or taken (by Mark?) as they die, or other things. And of course I do not know how well this fits with your overall plot for the story!

The story is really long and not all of them have dead people but a lot of people die behind the scenes out of the Narrator's radar. Each characters has a story of their own and it branches out and can get a little confusing. The story is more about the human side of everything rather than the whole 'kinky thing'. Have you been reading the story properly? Mark Heston is dead. The bit's where Mark was still alive were flashbacks. The Narrator hasn't been named. The whole thing can get a little confusing if it is not followed in the way it is intended which I found out didn't really gone as I planned. The whole plot has already been intended to go as it would, not really something that turns me on or anything but something that is inspired to me. I don't just alter or add some parts because it tickles my fancy but because it is the way it is. It is hard to explain. It's like the story has already been written in the air but putting what comes in my mind in words is tricky because sometimes, crucial details are left out. Which is scary. I hope it's not one of those psychic things I have to deal with. Like the movie "Stranger Than Fiction". Freaky!

Thanks. I had got confused between the flashbacks and the present-time. I do find it difficult to follow complex plots on screen - for me that is the sort of reading I need to do on paper, with plenty of time. But at the moment, whenever I log in here I am trying to keep up with everything as quickly as possible, so do not have that time to read, think, and re-read (or to write my own stories or find new pics). When I write stories (or reports etc in my work) I do try to write well, but I think and write in a more technical and less creative and original way than you!

I'm bored writing this story deaddirty. I want to concentrate on the core essence of it but it's like I'm compelled to put in the dirty parts to keep readers or rather, reader, that's you, interested in the plot. Are you still keeping up with the story? If not, I'm not bothered anymore. Originally, I want to write everything through the perspective of the narrator and the extra parts where necro stuff is filled in when the audience request for it to be revealed. The story web is so tangled up, I find it difficult to post it, given events happening simultaneously or of the constant review of things that happened or happening that is hidden from the narrator's view and knowledge. Do you want me to go on with the story or has it became too confusing and tiresome since you have to keep flipping back to make sense of things, or not? The only reason I wrote the story to begin with was because I thought the forum needed a slightly different perspective other than the strong theme of a 'squid life' and doing up dead people. But then, jon_b seemed to had done the job.

http://www.cutedeadguys.net/showthread.php?p=48649#post48649

I'm just worried that there isn't enough sensible people around here. I think now things are alright for me not to be lurking around here anymore. I'm not really into dead things anyway. What do you think, or anyone else that looks up this thread? Are you as bored as I am? Anyway, thanks for paying attention so far.

I have enjoyed the story, but found it very hard to follow - it is too complex and sophisticated for me. You are a serious writer, and I am not! It's good to have different perspectives here, including stories that have real iterary merit, but if I really am the only one who's reading them it's not worth it!
Ever since you started posting, I have meant to write one or two stories that concentrate on the death of a guy and what happens to his body during his death, but try to say somthig more too. I have not yet had time, but this month looks less busy so I may do it - if so I would be very interested to know what you make of it (or them, kif I manage more than one).

Just read your new instalments - I enjoyed, but still don't fully understand (my fault, I'm not a literary person). But it sounds like you are writing things that are unpleasant for you, just to keep us (me?) interested. That is a shame - better to follow your own talent, and writye the story that comes naturally to you. And maybe this site isn't the best place to do that - we are probably the wrong audience for what you really want to write?
But I hope you will stick around here - you are a talented and interesting person!

Oh you charmer! Stop it, you'll make me cry. I'll see what sort of story you'll come up with. Probably something to do with white underwear, you horny. Since I got nothing better to do most of the time, maybe I'll carry on with my writing but I'll give an indicator where stuff that you guys might be into is happening. Remember, these stuff are inspired to me, not out of my own preference of things but probably from an accumulation of my understanding of the psyche in connection to people. The story is about the perspective of a person trying to understand the people around'm, in a way trying to get the reader to delve into the human mind to reach a greater understanding of the way people 'are' and came to be. I can't be bothered with the story but if you are still interested to know how it will proceed and eventually end, I'll carry on. But I warn you, it is extremely loooooong and the 'juicy parts' may take up to a couple of weeks to show up. Hopefully it will not take till to the end of the year. It is a love story with a lot of tragedy coming. There'll be a lot of death and killing. Since the theme is necrophilia and there are necrophiles in the story and it's essential for the icky bits to be some what mentioned to make it relevant to the audience. That's where I found it a little squeamish. I understand why necrophilia is very alluringly attractive but it's not really my thing. I tried to make sense in the past of the erratic visions I had of dark things, and I know for sure they are intimidating and I don't like them one bit. Enough of them issues. Anyway, are you still into this story thing or should I stop. I'm more than obliged to continue but the 'things' will be toned down. So?

This is turning into a private conversation! Hope I'm not the only one reading. I'd need to sit down with the story as a apaper book and a lot of time to make sense of it all, but I'm enjoying some of it (not just the juicy bits! - though if you write any of those to really press my buttons I'll be delighted.) Looks like I won't be writing the story this weekend - a good friend has just invited himself to stay, so won't be online much until Monday.

Easy tiger! I'm not insinuating anything here. Only stating the fact about most of my siblings here. A bunch of horny monkeys. Not me! I'm disgusted by sexual acts. I understand why people enjoy them but I see them in a rather dry and clinical way. A mere excitement of the circular muscles that mammals crave. I only like clean, innocent hugs from people, not naughty and messy intimate encounters. So if I write down or say affectionate words, that's all they are, words. Of affection, of course. Kiss kiss, but don't expect anything more than that you sexy beast. Laughing 'ere!

JUst posted the first half of my story. It's erotic fiction around my urn-ons rather than serious literature, but maybe I'm hinting at some of the deeper symbolism of death and necro, at least for me.
And thanks for the support over the bannng, Whybother, hope that's sorted now.

Back