TEEN BOY IN SHORT SHORTS AND KNEE SOCKS GUN SHOT

F

femtwink

This is me posing for the camera and snuffing my self, I hope you like it!! give me your comments please!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like, a lot. Nice cute body, and you have excellent taste choosing to strip to your briefs to snuff yourself (and a good choice of underwear!). You can come and snuff yourself in my bed anytime. Next time you die, how about being strangled?

deaddirty, thanks a lot for your comments! I would love you to stangle me and play with my fragile teen body and do whatever you want with me.

We don't allow underage please refrain from further abuse of the forum rules or you will be banned.

Meatpie, I had erased all pictures of my self and indeed I had posted some picture of boys but I deleted them. What I do not understand why do you have pictures of young boys all tore apart in the other sections if you do not aloud minors in your forum. Mine were not true gore images were manipulated by photoshop and I understand and agree with you 100% of having minors, but you still have them in true gore images which is equally legally problematic. On the other hand the pictures that I posted in this thread and others were of my self and I am 19 years old. I thought I had finally found a group in which I could share my fantasies but it did not work, I was begining to make a couple of friends to whom I can share my fantasies with, but now the possibility is gone, because you even think that I a m a child and I cannot post my erotic dead fantasies in your forums. Any way thank you for giving me the chance.

Trully,

Seby

Back