DRUNK KILLED

Angel Lust

why do you love me?
An angry drunks left a balance between the murder of a man, who according to versions of the witnesses was in cheerful intake of alcoholic beverages, spirits and beers with several acquaintances, but has no questions began to discuss several of them, and without someone pulled out a gun and he got several plomazos the now deceased.

This bloody murder occurred around 4:00 am yesterday, at the intersection of Avenida de las Minas and the Closed Colmenares, The Colony Palmitas, perimeter of the Delegation Iztapalapa, where according to social organizations, is the most violently in the capital, not a single day passes without a stop sign or two people killed in violent acts.

After the assault, the players disappeared as if by magic of the place, and was lying on the floor of the corpse who according to first reports it was called Victor Arturo Morales, who had 21 years of age and who were able to recognize some Neighbors place.

Other case:

Two accurate shot in the head, at the height of the left temple, died yesterday a subject of some 40 years of age, which was found at the foot of the stairs of a building located in the Colony Center Merced, perimeter of the Delegation Venustiano Carranza.

Next to the unknown corpse was pulled from a bottle of mezcal, for which the authorities estimate that the victimizers ingerían or alcoholic beverages with the now deceased, on the stairs of the building which is occupied as offices and warehouses.

These events occurred yesterday morning in the building located at Avenida Ring Ring, number 908, compared to the department marked with the number 8.

Were some people who have saved goods in that building, who upon arriving early yesterday found the body of the man was lying in a pool of blood, so it took part in elements of the Preventive Police of demarcation.

The authorities reported that the victim had not been identified, nor was it known of the place, but confirmed that he received two gun shots in the left temple and that his body was thrown into his right side.

The experts from the City Attorney (PGJDF) reported that the body found along a bottle of mezcal, so you suspect that the murder was linked to a feud between acquaintances who were in a state of drunkenness.

Finally, the authorities are investigating what could happen, since the locals, as is common in such cases, refused to provide information to the judicial officers, arguing that they have not seen or heard something

He's hot! I so wish I could go there and claim his sexy corpse as my brother or something.

Back