Have you sucked your or another man's feet?

• I've sucked mine but never another dude's

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I've sucked feet and it's great!

Votes: 56 81.2%
  • This is totally gross! I could never do it

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • I tried it once and didn't like it

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Have you tasted another man's feer?

I have and it was amazing.

Have you sucked your feet?

that looks like fun - I would give it a try if I could suck yours - then work my way up to your balls and cock.

There's more I wanna do to his feet than sucking... involves a word that rhymes tho :)

I love licking feet and sucking toes. Especially after they've been in sweaty socks and sneakers all day.

fucking? :sm (20):

YES :sm (31):

and totally not embarrassed to admit it. Oral on feet is cool, but what can equal feeling two feet wrapped around your bone?

That's why barefoot deaders are so hot to me. I can imagine mounting their feet like a dog on someone's leg, and going for it. That includes the rest of a deader's body though... don't stop till the lovin's done :sm (52):

fucking? :sm (20):

I got a question for you Meatpie:lokum (6):

"hypothetically" speaking, would you let someone do that to your feet? What do you think of the idea?

Just curious here.

I myself don't get excited by the idea but I know dudes who enjoy it.

I am open to anything that will make my partner happy so yes, I would let you fuck my feet.

LOOOOOLL :sm (31):

I myself don't get excited by the idea but I know dudes who enjoy it.

I am open to anything that will make my partner happy so yes, I would let you fuck my feet.

LOOOOOLL :sm (31):

Holy shiiiiiii.....t....I just got my bone for the night lol. That would be the Holy Grail for me.:sm (31)::load:
Thanks for saying you'd let me Meatpie, even though it wont ever happen in this life. You're a very generous guy. You're my hero. :sm (56):

I love licking feet too, especially with another guy into feet as much as me. There is something really "intimate" about licking another guy's feet and him going wild licking your feet. For me it's really hard to stop stroking and cum when I'm licking another man's feet, but sucking off each other and eating their cum is almost as intimate as licking their feet.

YES :sm (31):

and totally not embarrassed to admit it. Oral on feet is cool, but what can equal feeling two feet wrapped around your bone?

That's why barefoot deaders are so hot to me. I can imagine mounting their feet like a dog on someone's leg, and going for it. That includes the rest of a deader's body though... don't stop till the lovin's done :sm (52):

Oh yes!! Cumming on dead bare feet... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back