I hate the police!!

Entilzha

Confederate Soldier
I got fined today for speeding....

And you know how hard i drove after correction,

2 kilometers over the speedlimit!!

I had to pay the state a total of 10 euro's in fining.

A total waist of time to me....

GRRRRR!!!!!!

They better get bad guys instead of fining motorists!!!

:sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17):

Sorry to hear - I have a problem when I am the only one on the road and it is 40 c below and not a soul around execpt photo radar -- I got a speeding ticket last winter in a playground zone with the snow 5 feet deep and totally covering the playground. I see here they are going to install photo radar on some of the traffic lights here soon.

Is there one police force for the whole EU? EU laws that everyone has to follow? The reason I ask, is that when they get the NAU (north american union) they're going to follow the same model as the EU. No more dollar, no more borders. America is on the decline anyway, but I think it's more by design than incompetence of our leaders.

Is there one police force for the whole EU? EU laws that everyone has to follow? The reason I ask, is that when they get the NAU (north american union) they're going to follow the same model as the EU. No more dollar, no more borders. America is on the decline anyway, but I think it's more by design than incompetence of our leaders.

Every country has its seperate law system, fines differ. There are EU regulations thought that all countries follow.

The police in the Netherlands are very strict.

My father often gets fined for speeding, here it is 50 euros or more depending on how much you were overspeeding.

I got fined today for speeding....

And you know how hard i drove after correction,

2 kilometers over the speedlimit!!

I had to pay the state a total of 10 euro's in fining.

A total waist of time to me....

GRRRRR!!!!!!

They better get bad guys instead of fining motorists!!!

:sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17):

Sorry to hear of your bad day.

But what I learned while in the USA, Dress in a Lab Coat and have a Igloo Container in your car. When they stop you. Show them the cooler and 2 out of 3 times they will leave you alone. ( I think you know why )

Sorry to hear of your bad day.

But what I learned while in the USA, Dress in a Lab Coat and have a Igloo Container in your car. When they stop you. Show them the cooler and 2 out of 3 times they will leave you alone. ( I think you know why )

Ha Ha, I live in the US I know what you mean roadkill.

I HATE POLICE TOO

Yesterday & just about 20 mins ago I almost get caught. An officer showed up from nowhere right in front of me & forced me to pull over. On retrospect I have no idea what I did wrong, I didn't run in the wrong lane i didn't overspeed & I wore my helmet. I'm a student & I don't wanna get fined for some stupid reason so I sped up & got away ^^, twice :sm (52):

Whoah, this a serious offence here but not in Vietnam I gather from your post!

Back