Got a new toy :)

Entilzha

Confederate Soldier
Got a new toy to play with :)

Any volunteers willing to test it out?

:sm (20):

:sm (31):

that's a real beauty Enti...how 'bout running it through this torso or chest for some practice?

Last edited:
That would be exciting to see but what a shame to lose such a hottie. You'd make an incredibly hunky corpse though.

And I have got another new toy to use for willing volunteers:

Now taking applications!

Congratulations Enty, nice toy!

It's a very nice knife. Do you use it for cutting corn, bamboo or sugar cane? I haven't used one since I shocked corn to dry as a teen. Now, we use a combine.

Snerdguy, it is not a knife, it is a sabre :)

And I use it to cut down Union Soldiers :)

Snerdguy, it is not a knife, it is a sabre :)

And I use it to cut down Union Soldiers :)

Talk about holding a grudge. I thought we resolved that problem during the eighteen hundreds. Wasn't a hundred and fifty years long enough to cool down?

Talk about holding a grudge. I thought we resolved that problem during the eighteen hundreds. Wasn't a hundred and fifty years long enough to cool down?

NEVER!! :D

We shall keep on fighting :D

Whatta ya say Snerdguy, duel me?

:wink2:

This is very funny guys - I live mainly in England - but I am not English!!! I have been here some years - I am most interested in the history of the UK (UNITED Kingdom) - what appears to me - is that Beautiful Scotland is still at war with England - Welsh neighbors seem to be at war with everyone - and I have not yet figured out the Northern Ireland bit yet. All countries in UK SEEM to want to be independent but ... I am still figuring out the UNITED bit of UK ... and yet its a good place 2 be (apart from high cost of living and recession and the crime rate- and the high taxes...!!!) - in a disunited sort of way!!

This is very funny guys - I live mainly in England - but I am not English!!! I have been here some years - I am most interested in the history of the UK (UNITED Kingdom) - what appears to me - is that Beautiful Scotland is still at war with England - Welsh neighbors seem to be at war with everyone - and I have not yet figured out the Northern Ireland bit yet. All countries in UK SEEM to want to be independent but ... I am still figuring out the UNITED bit of UK ... and yet its a good place 2 be (apart from high cost of living and recession and the crime rate- and the high taxes...!!!) - in a disunited sort of way!!

Just as my Welsh ancestors stated, "England, like the other countries on the British Isles is still our bitch. We just allow her to live in denial until we find something of value worth taking from her. We're still looking."

Just as my Welsh ancestors stated, "England, like the other countries on the British Isles is still our bitch. We just allow her to live in denial until we find something of value worth taking from her. We're still looking."

:sm (63): I JUST love your quote Snerdguy - it's just wonderful! It's going in my little black book about my life in England!! Even better if u know where it came from ? :)

jon

Its a bit of a distance for swords. How about ICBMs tipped with multiple nuclear warheads. We have a few laying around.

I doubt they had those in the Civil War....

Too messy for me!

I prefer face to face or square to square

Back