Votes: 3 12.0%
  • São Paulo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
No US city or any in China is a match for the spectacular beauty of the Russian capital - my all time favourite and the most beautiful city I've ever seen.

Feel free to add pics, vote and discuss!

THX :sm (9):

I prefer Chicago due to the wide avenues, beautiful skyscrapers and a view at the lake like no other. Also the lakefront, musea and Navy Pier are sights to behold!!!

Wrong, all wrong.... :sm (41):

It seems that non- of you have visited the gay-capital of the African Continent yet? Cape Town (Kaap Stad) is the place to be!

Note... several medical students from EU and Australia are doing their 'Intern' in one of Cape Town's hospitals because it offers them to get practice in stabbings and shot victims...

Besides that... Great city, great people, great atmosphere. Great food, great wines (!) and great scenery.

"The Bronx" is the place to be for gay men,

"4th Beach of Clifton" the beach to be for gay men.

I love it! But... beware of HIV. So if you do it, do it safe.

I wanted to include Madrid and San Francisco but we only have ten options available.

Thanks for your comments, but no pics

Some time ago, I was reading a copy of Travel and Leisure magazine, and travellers were asked to name the most beautiful cities they had travelled to. The top five were 1) Rio de Janiero 2) Monte Carlo 3) Paris 4) Vancouver and 5) San Francisco.

Paris.. i lived there for one year when i was fleeing for justice and so on in holland..

Most beautiful city in the world?

teatro_municipal_do_rio_de_janeiro_1269431825.jpgCARLOS_FREIRE_MODEL- Rick Day (via Made in Brazil).jpgbrazil_Rio-de+-janeiro_travel_+2.jpgcarlos_freire_top_model.jpgrio-de-janeiro-photos-3.jpgWhile I voted for Paris because it was one of the choices, Rio de Janeiro has got to be the most beautiful..............The Carioca is:hearthrob: Carlinhos Freire:hearthrob:

phyzzique...the 3rd pic showing Rio at night is just awesome. It is easy to see why this city is consistently rated the world's most beautiful by travellers.

I have to say a good word for Sydney. The natural setting is spectacular, and the Australians have had the good sense to design around it and not mess it up.

Back