Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
7468_464x282.jpg

Maybe our German friends could help us with that, I couldn't even get its title properly.

All I know is that they aired this on ZDF in 2009.

I wonder if they show the guys fully naked like Silent Witness?

I doubt it.

NCIS is so far the best as far as nakedness is concerned - the show the dudes from head to toe, cock area always brightly lit.

Hilarious isn't it

Yes, it is hilarious, although the current practice is to put a small towel over the dead guy's cock. I'm not sure which way I like better.

Towels are lame, I don't like it.

I wonder, during filming and when they use real actors with light on cocks, is it possible that the other actors and crew could clearly see the dead dude's genitals?

The procucers and script writers = hardcore gay necrophiles.

Oh absolutely. I was reading a story about the demand for actors who can play dead, due to the popularity of shows like NCIS, CSI, etc, and a producer from NCIS said that it is more difficult than it looks, because they have to lay motionless for a long time, sometimes with their eyes open, and often "completely naked" (direct quote). I had a boner after reading it.

OMG, I KNEW IT!!! :totalshock: :sm (1):

Thanks for that info deadboy, any link to that article?

I know they sometimes use dolls but most of the time it is real actors with makeup.

Those lucky motherfuckers, really gay necro heaven for those sick producers!!!!

$136 a day for playing dead!

Whoaaahhh, long live the USA, people here are starving!!!

You rawk deadboy thanks for providing this insane link!

They cast the actors based on physical fitness and cuteness in the face nothing more.

Anyone could play dead for a few hours if they give a hundred and thirty bucks!!!

But to qualify you must be C - U - T - E !!!!

I see now why all their actors are hotties and fit like models!!!

where to watch silent witness? and thios series? please? :)

Back