Slut

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
My mom's best friend Rumiana is 45 and a slut.

She has two non-cute sons and is divorced.

The whole neighhbourhood knows she is a whore and she can often be seen getting home drunk with an unsteady gait.

A few days ago I met her in the town square and she was like

"Oh what a pleasure meeting you!" and she held my hand

"Likewise," I replied.

"We should try hanging out together sometime, I am looking for company, I would love to go to the hill but I need a man with me, I am afraid to go alone"

LoL

:karalembushka:

Enty knows the hill.

She tried calling my mom several times and although they have known each other since their school years and grew up together she turned her down multiple times.

Reason: My dad told my mom, "You are not going to hang out with that whore anymore or you are whore yourself."

:sm (32):

And then mom said

"I am beggining a new life. I will start going out with different guys like Rumiana"

:sm (43)::sm (55)::sm (43):

I've had a few older women that have tried to get me to date them. Unless you're interested in them too Meatpie, be careful with chicks. They start out friendly but if they want you, they'll get their claws into you and it takes a huge, diplomatic effort to get them off you without crashing their world. I usually don't care what women like that want, but I still don't like to tell em to fuck off because they're still people who cant help that they feel guys like us are gods. I kinda like that attention but only for maybe 5 minutes then I get irritated and want them to go away.

It's been awhile since that's happend to me, but it was pretty bad. If it happens again, I might tell them I'm necro and can only get sexually excited by them if I kill them. Doubt I'd do that, but it would be funny watching their faces... they'd give me that look like "ok, I know you're kidding right"?... and I'd just stare at em, stone face, not blinking, till they run away screaming.

If you feel like posting updates on that story Meatpie, would be cool to know how you handle the slut, if you do at all. :)

Last edited:
Back