Talldutch

Forum Regular
Besides feeling some sexual arouse looking at all the need, fit dead guys here, I have an very large underwear fetish. Got serveral pieces, several brands in all colours.

I love to play in them, play in underwear with another guy (dead or alive... that's why I love the topic dead guys in undies so much!) and even cum in them. Biggest fantasy... Mutual cum in underwear, and after the release of our cum, exchange our cum-soaked undies and put them on.

I'm currently wearing a bright green Hugo Boss tight boxer. Lying on the couch, gently stroking the buldge through my unbuttoned jeans. I'm horny. And my precum is leaking through the material, creating a nice, darkgreen damp spot at the end of my half erected penis.

How about you? What do you wear, and what do you love to do in them?
And YES, the butt in the attached pic... It's me.

Attachments

• 5_29_213166476_3793295.jpg
    5_29_213166476_3793295.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 347
Nice ass, real tight!

Turn around please.

That's really you? HOT! I'm wearing navy Hanes briefs at the moment.

you probanly dont wanna read/hear what kind of underwar i'm wearing xD

Blue boxers today, loose at the leg, button front.

Come on, guys... Quit the talking, show the pics!

Yes, I'm on gearfetish to. And dudesnude.com, and etc etc... :sm (63):

none

i dont wear any,
EVER!!!LOL
not enough room, cramped already...

some of you out there know this!

Last edited:
Here's what I'm wearing today - started in the boxers, changed to the beriefs to take the pics, wearing the boxers again now

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com
Anyone want to imagine me beig hanged or strangled or garrotted in them?

Great pics, Deaddirty... I can imagine, you hanging in those nice whities! Two options...

A) Your dead body will suffer an 'Angels Lust', a post mortem erection;
B) Your dead body will release all its body fluids wetting your bright white undies, making them transparent...

Both, I hope. And my dying anus will open too, so it will not be just piss in my undies and down my legs. Here's what i'm wearing today.

Deaddirty... You are hot... I'm getting WET!:load:

Attachments

• 0_29_62918578_4402290.jpg
    0_29_62918578_4402290.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 141
  • 6_28_955401430_4402286.jpg
    6_28_955401430_4402286.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 170
  • 8_28_504181637_4402288.jpg
    8_28_504181637_4402288.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 117
Hey, that's HOT!
Here's what I'm wearing today

You look hot in red! I got the counter out to see what's in my underweardraw. This is my collection:

I only wear briefs, boxerbriefs and tight boxers, bright colored, black, grey and white; (update: 24/4/2010):

J&C Club; cotton-lycra boxers 4;
Sloggi; boxers and briefs; 6
Bjön Borg, boxers 11
Diesel, boxer 1
Boss, boxer 1
Bon Giorno briefs 4
Aussiebum briefs 2
Schiesser white briefs with fly 2
Rolfi boxer 2
Emporio Armani boxers and briefs 4
Tono Sport Boxer 1
MED boxer and briefs 2
Punto Blanco briefs 2
Umbro soccer underwear boxer 2
And last but not least:

Calvin Klein, boxers and briefs, 12

Thanks Talldutch!
Here's what I'm wearing today - nothing posed, just what I happen to have on, old grey-blue Next boxers.

Never heard of half the makes in your collection - presumabl we don't get in UK. The Scheisser briefs sond interesting!
I ring the changes - mainly coloured boxers (tight and loose) and boxer-briefs, but jockey-type and plain coloured bikini briefs are good for a change. Occasinally I shit my pants for pleasure - I normally wear white for that 90shows whazt's going on inside!).
Must admit, one of the best parts of sex for me is when I undo the other guy's jeans (or whatever), and see and feel what he's wearing underneath.
and of course for death, underwear is definitely the right wear!

Very hot. I'd love to see all o'; ya in your underwear playing dead. Preferably with it pulled down so I can see your cute butts or angel-lust cocks.

Back