CDG: 1 - Hackers: 0

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all,

We apologize for the mess today and the forums were a blank page for several hours until we could clean damage done by hackers.

No lives were lost but several newly registred users will have to sign up again - their accounts got deleted as a result of the attack.

All posts made yesterday, Feb 23 were also lost.

Any email you may have received is from them and not our team.

The email we use is cutedeadguys@mail.org

Anything else that arrives in your email and says "meatpie" "cutedeadguy.net" is fake.

Don't click on any links in these messages and don't reply.

Don't share any information with people you don't know.

Change your password and make it not easy to guess, including numbers and capital letters.

The hackers will be back and we are ready for them.

I am sure they feel miserable now that they see their attack was meaningless and did little damage.

Those fucked douchebags have no real lives and they spent hours trying to ruin CDG.

A few days ago they were over 100 attempts to steal Enty's password and hijack his account.

CDG soldiers on and is growing stronger by the day.

The hate we generate is unilke anything I've seen before that makes us all so very special.

I am proud of our community, we pay a lot for security upgrades and backups but it is all worth it because there is no other site quite like cdg and we won't let it die.

Even when I croak as admin, I will make sure my friends take over.

Great Job, Meatpie, you're the Man.

But... a pity that now I'm back to not having access to the secret room: /
hehehe brinks!

I hope you liked our Secret Room section and that will motivate you to post more and join....the regular way.

And you mean a lot to cdg eagleeye1

You have been with the site from the start.

Ah! :sm (30)::sm (30): The entire stabbing thread is a bit none. Oh well, I just repost them again. Damn, darn those hackers, thanks for taking care of them, Meatpie. I still miss some of threads from last night. :sm (20): But at least CDG is running again til then they come back. Thanks. :)

They underestimated you Meatpie, and the strength of this community. No matter what happens we always got your back, and each others. Let's see them try to hack THAT!

I can't believe they spend so much time trying to hack us and in the end achieved nothing.

Their lives must really SUCK !!!!

They achieved nothing because you and your team are smarter and stronger than they are. If you haven't seen ROCKY BALBOA, its a great movie. Sylvester Stallone's character Rocky, tells his son something that fits with you:
"I'm gonna tell you something you already know. The world isn't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. Nobody, not you, me or anyone is gonna hit as hard as life. It's not how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can GET hit and keep moving forward". How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

That quote fits here. Keep being Rocky, Meatpie!

Thank you Meatpie! We can return to their homes. I like your eyes, a hazy beauty, melancholy, is very mysterious. Like leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa:sm (9):

The secret room was nice but it didn't seem all that it was hyped up to be unless there were some good threads in there that were deleted during the hack. I expected there to be more naked dead guys in there. Oh well. I still enjoyed what was in there.

And we're back...again!!!!

We just refuse to lay down and die!!!

We're like a soldier on the field of battle, wounded but never giving up, never surrender!!

We will defeat all who oppose us!!

And we WILL NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SUURENDER!!!

HOORAH!!!

The secret room was nice but it didn't seem all that it was hyped up to be unless there were some good threads in there that were deleted during the hack. I expected there to be more naked dead guys in there. Oh well. I still enjoyed what was in there.

The Secret Room was open only for a few hours, you can't possibly check all threads in this time and download all videos and pics.

Of course they are stark naked dead guys there not many but better than nothing.

Even if it was open for two days you still couldn't possibly open all threads.

I think it was a good thing that the SR was open for a while, at least people will stop asking what is in there.

I didn't even look into the Secret Room, I did not want to, because I thought I'd get banned if I did. So I didn't, better safe then sorry. Because those maggots, i.e. hackers were going around CDG, so I did it out of safety.

Back