Have you sucked your toes?

• Yes

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 41.3%

• Total voters
Never did that...

Maybe because I do not like my toes that much...

your toes are great, you either have a foot thing or you don't.

You definately don't have it, in my opinion but you may contract it from us soon.

i suck my toes sometimes. It tastes like salty cheese
I read that armpit sniffers tested the male scent and the female scent and came to the conclusion that men smell cheesy while women smell onion-y.
I prefer cheese myself.

lol.. onion-y...

I don't find any similarities to cheese at all what-so-ever with body odor.
I've never sucked my toes before but now I'm curious...

Try it...if you can.

Yesterday I was on a bus stop with two gay mates and asked one of them if he could eat his toes.

He looked at me and said he didn't care but then he became curious and wanted to try it but....

He couldn't he's lean with large feet but failed

I'm flexible enough to stick my entire foot in my mouth if it was big enough.

I've been licking the bottoms of my feet since I was 4 (I know because I wasn't kindergarten yet). I'd also suck my toes when all of the "flavor" of my feet was gone. I never thought of them as "stinky", like the way some of my friends feet smelled when we were playing inside and left our shoes at the door. I always got a boner every time I licked my feet, my fetishes were as intense then as they are today. Of course I always thought about the feet of other guys and how they would taste different than my feet. It's a daily thing for me even now - especially since I have to wear suit/tie and dress shoes. Love the way my feet smell and taste after a long day soaking through my dress socks and the way I can smell and taste the leather.

I can, I have, but I don't see the appeal of toes myself so I usually don't.

Back