The 3 Essentials Thread

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Post photos of three things that you would take with you if you know you are gonna spend an year on a desert island.

The three objects must all be in one photo and snapped by you.

I goes first.

I took this photo yesterday in my room - these are the three things I would take with me as I considet them essential for my survival.

:sm (9):

A Malizia Uomo perfume - smells so nice make me hard.

A Nivea moisturizing cream.

:sm (58):

And whole grain papadopoulo biscuits - my favourite. They make them in Greece.

What are your three essentials, I am curious & excited to see what you guys would select!

What sort of desert island. Does it have flora and fauna or just sand. Or did you mean, deserted island. Don't you want to bring along a knife or a machete. You're going to have to sacrifice your mousturiser because you can make them from coconut oil, fish eyes and seaweed and anything else you can find. The aerosol can help you build fire. Biscuit. Biscuits are for your cravings to get back to civilisation.

Post photos of three things that you would take with you if you know you are gonna spend an year on a desert island.

The three objects must all be in one photo and snapped by you.

I goes first.

I took this photo yesterday in my room - these are the three things I would take with me as I considet them essential for my survival.

:sm (9):

A Malizia Uomo perfume - smells so nice make me hard.

A Nivea moisturizing cream.

:sm (58):

And whole grain papadopoulo biscuits - my favourite. They make them in Greece.

What are your three essentials, I am curious & excited to see what you guys would select!

Apparently Meaters, does'nt mibd dying quickly.
Least he'll be soft and smell good if someone finds him.

Back