Oh Hot Damn this is my JAM...

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlpNK9UKB5c&feature=related

:sm (52):

Do these niggers realize people in Eastern europe listen to their shit...its blasting from radio stations in sofia all the time.

Even at the local supermarket we have alrge tv screens, thats when I first saw this clip....

The beat is good but the lyrics fail...

YouTube is making the world a fucking global village.

Attachments

• Ex04.jpg
    Ex04.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 1,137
I really thought niggas do make good music till I get to hear one of their songs named "Lollipop", and got sick already. I'm not trying to offence by all mean but it seems the world music is getting darker and darker!!!

Attachments

• Speared10.jpg
    Speared10.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 451
lol

can you post a youtube link please, I wanna see it and get sick like you.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 95
  • K.O. (34).jpg
    K.O. (34).jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 9
LoL, can't imagine I listened to this grab an year ago.

Piece of shit was blasting off all radio station at the time - now completely forgotten. Haven't heard it since.

I really hate Rap and that so called type of music crap, hate it even more when you see and hear stupid little white boys trying to copy the music, the stupid baggy jean and bling look and do the gesturing and posturing walks and so called dance moves, when I see them at this, I just want to walk up to them and punch thier stupid little faces in. they think they are so hip and worldly wise and oh so hard, when realy they are just a bunch of imature little pussies, fortunatly most in time when the grow up will realise how stupid they looked.
Even worse they stand around in gangs trying to look so tough, but get them alone and they are just little girls, who cower and cry when you confront them.
Ah thats better got this moan of my chest.

Back