that's a good idea :)

5 of us are on Yahoo Messenger having a Conference, come on in if you're so inclined
My Yahoo handle is under my name to the left...

We need something like that. so happily...

A CDG chat feature sounds like a good idea. Maybe we can help people like Eric(nanaimo) that everyone miss so much to relieve their hardship. Though I can see it's going to get very messy if it is realised. Maybe if the moderator(Meatpie) should set up some rules like, no swearing and hazing etc so it's user friendly. What do you guys think?

Maybe if the moderator(Meatpie) should set up some rules like, no swearing and hazing etc so it's user friendly.

I am not a moderator I am the forum administrator.

Those who have been with the site long enough will remember that we once had a chat feature and it will be very easy to open it again.

But since we are a forum we have decided to permanently disable this option.

There are more than enough chat programmes that you can open with a signle click and talk with your friends.

Meatpie has a point onto this. We have the pm messaging, if anyone would wihs to talk to one another, and also, the threads, we all talk to one another as well.

No need to apologize m8.

How are your feet & socks today?

I went biking in the afternoon and I put on my old smelly sneakers from last year, they reek dude

I love extreme biking, I speed so hard its like flying

:karalembushka:

Ever since I was a kid there was no other sport I liked more than biking.

My first bike was Russian, my grandpa bought it for my birthday.

Unfortunately he died. :(

My other grandpa was tall and hairy and he used to play with my feet!!!!!

He too croaked, from cancer.

Very bad.

Hey Buddy...they're looking good but sweaty like always.
Would love to go biking with you sometime, especially in the beautiful hills once the snow clears.
Be nice to stop off after a few miles and relax under a tree, spread out a blanket and ...you know...

My grandpa's are dead too, but I have some cool memories of them.
I never got a foot rub from any or them, but it sure sounds good!

We would go with our bikes to the cemetery and kiss and smell our feet there during the night.

I will dig you a grave and throw you naked, it would be so hot.

I once wrapped my boyfrind in plastic, hole body he was stark naked.

It was intense, we played like he was in some dirty morgue and no one cared for the body of this handsome young man.

Just wrapped him naked in nylon and dumped him.

I sprayed all over.

Jesus Christ, I've done wild things it was fantastic.

He let me suffocate him and what not, he was my dream toy boy.

That's a very cool idea, and even a bit romantic....dig me a grave, wow
Plastic, eh? Now you're speaking my language
I like the idea of you calling me over to look into the deep hole in the ground.
Next thing I know there's a klunk to the back of my head from the shovel.
Then while I'm laying there passed out you slip a bag over my head.
I wake up in the grave and you're doing all kinds of wild things to me.
Yeah, I like this one...

YUP. I would do you in your grave - feet tied, cock, head feet in plastic.

But you are a fun dude and I won't let you croak don't worry.

thanks brother....keep me alive so we can do it over and over again
and remember I will get up and catch you too....:sm (52):

I could never hurt a handsome guy.

Handsome cool dudes are special breed and I treat them with respect.

But give me an ugly nigger or gypsy dude and I will crack his skull.

I beat two ugly dudes on the metro last year in front of everybody.

I bashed them on the heads, it was insane.

I don't do it anymore because I know it is stupid and wrong but that feeling inside me, that feeling to fucking beat up another guy and smash him in the ugly face is so strong so overwhelming I fear a day will come when I will do it again.

I am just waiting for the right moment.

That is how gangs are formed - several violent dudes gather together and start their own gang bullying other people.....until someone shoots them in the heads.

LOOOLL

Hi
I am new here so I need enlightment. Please forgive me if I make you repeat yourself.
What chat progremmes I can open with a single click can I use to chat with members online?

Hi
I am new here so I need enlightment. Please forgive me if I make you repeat yourself.
What chat progremmes I can open with a single click can I use to chat with members online?
No chat feature at this time

Back