Beautifully die!!!! Thus shout, suffer and finish.... RAISES!!!.

Oh yes I do: I bag myself everytime I can and I come each time. It's so orgasmic!!

Oh yes I do: I bag myself everytime I can and I come each time. It's so orgasmic!!

Doing it by yourself seems kind of dangerous. Many have crossed the line never to return. Even holding a bag over your mouth and nose can have fatal results. But, it is your choice. Perhaps you could make a video of it sometime and post it on CDG. I bet you'd get a lot of interest. Please be careful.

Doing it by yourself seems kind of dangerous. Many have crossed the line never to return. Even holding a bag over your mouth and nose can have fatal results. But, it is your choice. Perhaps you could make a video of it sometime and post it on CDG. I bet you'd get a lot of interest. Please be careful.

I know it could be dangerous, but only for people that don't keep control of the situation. I never lose control and can always remove the bag or the gags from my face before I pass out.

Sex and bondage are almost the same thing for me: I can't get no satisfaction without suffocation/strangulation or seeing someone who gets so.
When I'm taped and/or strangled or bagged I'm happy! :D

I'm with you Malvivio! I love being stangled or bagged! It gets me off just thinking about it but I do it any chance I get!

Yeah, I know. If I could I'd keep the bag on my face until the asphyxia was completed if then I could come back and live again, but on cannot and almost each time I'm sad when I have to remove it and stop the game, but I wouldn't live if I couldn't asphyxiate myself.

Last edited:
Back