hot guy drugged, passes out at a party

H

hellpup

Another video from Boyspycam. For anyone into hairyer guys, this one you might like. Story behind this clip is someone slips him a mickey and he passes out in a chair in a back room at a club. Very hot looking guy, looks kinda latin.

I had only a one month pass to this site so I got on and downloaded as many as I could before it expired. If y'all like watching these kinds of videos, I'll post more. Some are very brief and some are on the long side and take longer to download.

I'd rate this guy a 2 squirter:load::load:

He's in other clips that rate higher :wink2:

http://depositfiles.com/files/ao87ojwxv

Since you like these passed out guys, I'll post more of em. I think they're hot too!

Another video from Boyspycam. For anyone into hairyer guys, this one you might like. Story behind this clip is someone slips him a mickey and he passes out in a chair in a back room at a club. Very hot looking guy, looks kinda latin.

I had only a one month pass to this site so I got on and downloaded as many as I could before it expired. If y'all like watching these kinds of videos, I'll post more. Some are very brief and some are on the long side and take longer to download.

I'd rate this guy a 2 squirter:load::load:

He's in other clips that rate higher :wink2:

http://depositfiles.com/files/ao87ojwxv

Its been taken down. REPOST please.

Hey roadkill, sorry you missed all these excellent videos. The Thrillermakers videos were removed by request of the producers and I can't repost those. This one is by boyspycam tho and I might be able to repost it. I have to find out their copyright policy first. They make some awesome "sleeping/passed out and played with" videos and if it's ok to repost them I will.

Hey roadkill, sorry you missed all these excellent videos. The Thrillermakers videos were removed by request of the producers and I can't repost those. This one is by boyspycam tho and I might be able to repost it. I have to find out their copyright policy first. They make some awesome "sleeping/passed out and played with" videos and if it's ok to repost them I will.

let me know. thx

Back