H

hellpup

The site Boyspycam is a cool place for passed out guy videos. This is one of the hottest ones I downloaded from there. The story with this clip is a college bud visits his friend and decides to crash there cause they drink late. The friend drugs the college guy so he can play with his body while he's passed out. Video is around 8 minutes long but it's hot. The college jock is the type I'd want to spend a LOT of time with, doing stuff you can't show in a R rated video ;)
:sm (62)::load:

http://depositfiles.com/files/pcv63dfcm

The site Boyspycam is a cool place for passed out guy videos. This is one of the hottest ones I downloaded from there. The story with this clip is a college bud visits his friend and decides to crash there cause they drink late. The friend drugs the college guy so he can play with his body while he's passed out. Video is around 8 minutes long but it's hot. The college jock is the type I'd want to spend a LOT of time with, doing stuff you can't show in a R rated video ;)

I would like it better if he didn't shave his privates. But still very hot; of course, set up but he does act as though he was drugged.

Glad you liked em! I saved a lot of these clips, I'll upload more later. Cheers!

Do you have the beginning of the video when the guy gets drunk and slipped a mickey? I find the process of seducing a guy and drugging the guy is just as if not more exciting. The process of undressing....moving the body around, exploring different parts of the body. I wish Boyspycam would mix it up. All their videos seem to be the same. Nonetheless, this is a hot video. The guy is hot. Thanks.

Do you have the beginning of the video when the guy gets drunk and slipped a mickey? I find the process of seducing a guy and drugging the guy is just as if not more exciting. The process of undressing....moving the body around, exploring different parts of the body. I wish Boyspycam would mix it up. All their videos seem to be the same. Nonetheless, this is a hot video. The guy is hot. Thanks.

I hear ya man, that's an aspect of snuff fantasy, except druggin the dude usually isnt lethal but principle is the same. It's exciting to feel yourself overpower another dude till he's out and all yours to have. The closest they come on Boyspy is opening the clip with a message on the screen that goes something like "hot college guy crashes and I drug him. Here's what happens next"...
Then the scene opens with the dude already passed out. If I knew about a snuff style website that targeted DUDES instead of CHICKS for a change, I'd definitely check it out. I haven't found it yet. Most of the time though, I have more necro style fantasies than snuff style fantasies. I'd rather find a dead guy somebody ELSE offed :sm (31):
It would be all bout doin the :sm (62): on him after that

I hear ya man, that's an aspect of snuff fantasy, except druggin the dude usually isnt lethal but principle is the same. It's exciting to feel yourself overpower another dude till he's out and all yours to have. The closest they come on Boyspy is opening the clip with a message on the screen that goes something like "hot college guy crashes and I drug him. Here's what happens next"...
Then the scene opens with the dude already passed out. If I knew about a snuff style website that targeted DUDES instead of CHICKS for a change, I'd definitely check it out. I haven't found it yet. Most of the time though, I have more necro style fantasies than snuff style fantasies. I'd rather find a dead guy somebody ELSE offed :sm (31):
It would be all bout doin the :sm (62): on him after that

To me, how one proceeds is the important aspect so how one gets the drug and administers it is more important than the way it makes the guy act.

If a video is gone, why not delete the post? so many posts here has nothing on them.

WHO WANTS MONEY

HELLO MY NAME IS CHRIS I AM WILLING TO PAY GUYS THAT HAVE REAL VIDS OF DRUGGED STRAIGHT GUYS DRINKS OR CHLOROFORMED OR THEM PASSED OUT DRUNK IF SO PLEASE EMAIL ME AT davidcloud87@gmail.com THANKS SERIOUS NO GAMES WILLING TO PAY REAL GOOD MONEY ALSO IF YOU HAVE KIK MESSENGER MESSAGE ME ON THERE AT CHRISJET1987

Back