Greetings, I'm new.

blackdahlia

Forum Regular
I am so happy, my elder brother introduced me to this site, although he's charged with necrophilia, he's in prison, sadly. -sighs- Well, anyways, my name is Dahlia, and I am 19, and female, and also, I love to sketch and painting, and also make a corpse into art on a piece of paper. So I am so pleased to be a member, and hopefully I will meet friends, perhaps.

Also, the galleries are wonderful. I can't wait to explore here.

Last edited:
Welcome Dahlia.

What did you brother do?

Thank you. =)
As for my brother, I am so proud of him, though not for prison, he broke into the funeral home, and had sex with a corpse of a man whom was going to be buried the next day. Of course, he wanted me to go with him, but I declined for the sexual passions of my morbid taste, only because the owners were still there. I helped him though, with distracting the owner, just to talk with him. I'm not too fond of humans being alive, although I do like to ask if they could lay limp for a minute or two, so I could just feel that motionless of them. It actually beautiful to see, and touch. =)

As for my brother and I, I write letters to him, and visit him. So I am happy, that I am not alone with my parents. It's just me and my brother.

I started reading into more of the forum here, and I hope to make good donations as I will find them, fresh form the market. -grins-

Last edited:
Back