verlup1

Forum Elite
Elite Member
I hate them! They've disabled my account or the interactive part after deleting another clip. It was really hot too, from the film "Darklands" where a sexy guy (Craig Fairbrass) gets drugged unconscious, stripped, tied up and raped by a Gypsy woman. It's only until December 3rd but I don't know what to do. They keep deleting the better clips. I hope they don't cancel my account entirely. They kept the sacrifice scene at least. I'll post it in the movies section.
Damn youtube!:sm (4):

If they remove another clip they will disable your account.

So whats the punishment - you won't be able to upload for two weeks?

I gave up on youtube too. I think someone reported your clips mate, they usually don't check stuff, only when reported by other users.

I'm not accepting friends anymore if I still have an account, unless they have necro or gay stuff in their videos or favorites. I recently accepted from one person who had no vids or favorites, maybe it was him. I still get requests and can't check messages. I'll just start over. I found some new stuff anyway. Maybe I'll use that one you use. Screw youtube.
I have until December 3rd. If there are no more vids deleted til then I should be ok. I can't even delete any risky ones until then. Anyway there choices are so random. Oh well.:sm:

This is organized verlup.

I made multiple accounts on YouTube and as soon as I uploaded a vid it was immediately reported. There are people from K I UMER here that lurk and check what we post then go to youtube and report it.

Don't waste anymore time on youtube, don't upload and use your account so that at least some vids remain..seems like someone is watching you and waiting for you to upload and report it.

I like VIMEO because its quick and the quality of their player is as good as youtubes

Well my beloved verlup1 channel is no more.:sm (47):
Youtube did me in finally, but I've opened a new account. I called it verlupII.
I just favorited that wonderful video of the beautiful stiffened corpse of Marcelo Silva that Deadboy posted. I'm sure that one'll be gone soon too but it's a start.
I need to begin using my vimeo account instead for the more flag-worthy material. Thanks for subscribing, those of you who did. Sorry I wasn't able to keep it going.:mad:

oh shit.

No.

Your channel was my favourite on youtube...deadboy's too but itl got pwned.

vimeo is good but they impose limits on what you can upload - 500 MB a week I think.

Sorry verlup, don't get depressed about it I know you put a lot of effort into this and we appreaciate that.

You have great shit, I loved the series about the LA morgue.

At least we still have the forum.

Can you send me a friend request, I am meatslave there.

That stinks, verlup. A lot of your vids were my favorites. Damn censorship!

You have great shit, I loved the series about the LA morgue.

This too was my favorite. I remember watching that show on TV and getting a monster boner as they followed that cutie from being found dead on the street (with ants crawling all over his cute little face!), to being processed, stripped, x-rayed and finally autopsied!! I couldn't count how many times I jerked to that. The VHS tape was all worn out! LOL :sm (15):

lol deadboy man!

Thanks to verlup we now have it on our "hard"isks

OK, all my youtube videos have been removed and my account "disabled".

This is organized.

OH no! I just favorited some of them. I'm sorry about that. I think youtube's getting worse. They don't like us. They're trying to make it hard. Verlup1 lasted years. They've only very recently started deleting my videos. It was the last clip from "Love me Deadly" That did it for me. I hope I can get verlupII to last longer even.

Sorry about losing your account, I liked it. I also got a waring recently from Youtube because someone flagged my "Death Stare" compilation. I just decide to get rid of all my videos and will start flagging all the hetero stuff that I find offensive.

Sorry about losing your account, I liked it. I also got a waring recently from Youtube because someone flagged my "Death Stare" compilation. I just decide to get rid of all my videos and will start flagging all the hetero stuff that I find offensive.

:sm (26):Ha! I did that too, out of bitterness.

I will start doing that too.

verlup, don't waste your time on youtube. They don't deserve our quality shit. Move to vimeo friend, and your vids will last years.

Everything good is always taken down by them , only crap lasts mostly.

Back