DEPRAVITY

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
The corruption of this website is umatched and goes far beyond what I have seen on other sites.

OLAF, for example, who say they are a "shock site" can eat my balls and sniff my feet. They are nothing, they are so retarded they even had watermarked pictures from CDG, which they later removed.

CDG members are absolutely sick.

Here is an incomplete list of some of the sickest shit we have done so far:

• One dude posted photos of his boyfriend naked on a table, head propped up and with a deathstare.
  • A special section "Forum Members Playing Dead" - Naked alive guys pretending to be corpses put on tables (Available for Forum Elite only)
  • A sick motherfucker pretended he is a girl and chatted up str8 dudes and made them take photos of their feet if they want to see the girl's clit. Pics were then shared in a collection and discussed.
  • CDG is the only website that I know of where users post photos of their boyfriends which get photoshopped so that the guys look dead!
  • Recently a user offered his boyfriend to play dead for the community in exchange for money.
  • Members had a large collection where they posted photos of their feet and other guys jerked to them and posted comments.
  • CDG has an insane amount of photos and videos of dead guys, more than any other website that we are aware of.
I could go on but that is enough for now.

Add your own depravities....I am sure there are lots more.

are you saying we are sick and twisted people who should not be allowed to exist or that we are so fucking fucked up in the head that its awesome that are having fun together?:sm (20):

I am saying that there are a lot of websites on the internet that say "We are the sickest" but frankly I've never been to a more deprived board.

It's very good. It gives me joy and brings happiness to my deprived soul. :karalembushka:

And we have girls here too who like dead young guys.

Back