We will Report him!!!!

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I registered on an absolutely lame board yesterday, another joke of a gore forum, where the pics in the gore section were reposts from CDG!!! Why am I not surprised, these people can't find a single corpse photo, yet they run a gore website.

ROFL!!!

I posted a few comments, the admins got angry and banned me.

Today I made another account and asked why meatpie was banned.

The retarded admin replied:

He said they were gonna report me to the police for spamming!!!

OHHH myyy GAWDD, this is the biggest joke I've ever received in a PM in my life.

:sm (43):

No end to human retardedness, these guys have taken themselves quite seriously.

Meatpie, you are so funny!!

I laughed so hard when that girl said you "seemed so sweet" yesterday.You were like -WTF

Last edited:
I posted a thread on their board but they quickly took it down and banned me.

I managed to take a screenshot.

Notice Quim's retarded reaction, he is a total douche. He is by far the most stupid admin I have ever talked to.

:sm (43):

I saw that place and thought it was the worst joke.
What a stupid name too.
Now we can read all their shit here and lol.

:sm (52)::sm (31)::sm (52):

I feel sorry for them, they split from another bigger site, I guess they weren't accepted there as well and started their own joke of forum in 2009.

Not many people post at their shit site, it's basically the admins talking to each other.

Every new member there is a blessing....they are so dissapointed when it turns out to be another troll!!!

AA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHA

:sm (43)::sm (43):

We will make their sad lives even sadder.

I dont think thats the one I go to, I only go to this one, and the other one, that i see you at.

I was only there for a little while today. I do know they are banning alot people, for being bullies. I stay out of the drama.

And they talk about the stupidest stuff. There is a thread that went on for 30 pages about tying shoelaces. Really???

DR is out of control because the mod team can't keep up the amount of trolling the site gets.

This happens on all big boards and is something normal.

Do you find it annoying?

OLAF now takes special admin approval to activate accounts, they are so scared we are gonna troll them.

True, they cant keep up. Thug type keeps making accounts, he goes to school, and uses a different computer every day. I said oh thug is back, and chris made a comment right after that about the pic, he didnt even notice. or read the comments.

I have not heard from him today yet. He will pm me with a different name tomorrow. Its funny to watch all the drama.

hahahahahahaha! meat you rock man! ^^

Back