Sick Puppy?

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
There is a “Crime and Death” video that was posted 31-07-18 by corine,
titled “butchers at work again”

I watch this over and over for two reasons. First, it could disappear from CDG at any time and the more I watch, the more indelible the vid is in my mind. But second, I love to see this handsome, sexy boy killed. Both arms are cut off. Then both ears. Then one leg. He’s naked. His beautiful face is destroyed by a hail of bullets. The other leg is cut off. Then more bullets to the face. When the vid starts, he’s beautiful. When it ends, he’s still beautiful, but in a different way.

At the beginning of the vid, he’s standing fully clothed but being threatened by some nasty dudes. He has no idea what will happen to him in the next three minutes. But I do, and I’m excited. He will feel terror and pain in those three minutes. I’ll feel my dick explode. I watch his hideous death over and over, and enjoy it more each time.

So, am I a sick puppy? Or just wired differently? Should you enjoy watching something tragic that has already happened and you can’t change? Or avert your eyes? Personally, I love vids like this. I didn’t come to CDG to look away. Others may disagree, but why are they on this site?

you are completely normal, just wired a bit different, like I already told u, accept and embrace yourself
and just be you!

I can't watch that, I prefer pristine undamaged corpses.

Both have their place, the joy of fondling a pristine fresh corpse is incredibly intimate while the excitement of watching some hot dude tortured and turned into fresh bloody meat is the ultimate turn on. We are just wired differently, like others have said try to keep the urges under control and embrace what you are, it is unlikely to change.

Back