Cutest one of the Six Conscripts

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Just jerked to the six conscripts beheading vid, the guys are absolutely gorgeous, they show the body of this one - he is tall with big feet in boots!

OMG, I keep throwing cum. I bet he was hairy in the chest, armpits and cock area, and his feet!!! smelt! He also had a nice big cock.

Ohhhh, I am cummin

:sm (1): :load:This is for ivsolider, deadsolider, soldiertom, soldierboy etc

After he escaped terror with his 12-13 soldiers friend.
He and 5 soldier was failed!

and that is the beginning of sexy....

I love him when terror was beheading him most.
I love when he scream so loud with painful. His head is touched and twisted for easy to slit troat.

He was screaming and more hand bunch.
That time terror laugh and happy so much.

I am more happy when terror wiped his knife with this soldier's uniform.(Yes! That time his throat lack but he was not die. He tried to touched his head and neck. Ahhh sexyyyy.I love him.This is the best to to have cum with him.Time to soldier's neck lack but he's alive. But the best time was end in 5 minutes. He died.)

If I am 1 of this terror group.
I want my team to beheading soldier one by one as slowest.

and when he's beheading soldier.I want to take off his trouser and draw back his cock,then begin to oral sex his cock in his behead time.

that time he must scream,wriggle and move the buttocks up and down.

If you see this clip in beheading time. You see his cock get up and active in trouser.I think he was thrill.

and not only. As I said, if you watch the full vide you can see he was quite a hunk - tall and muscled!

After he escaped terror with his 12-13 soldiers friend.
He and 5 soldier was failed!

and that is the beginning of sexy....

I love him when terror was beheading him most.
I love when he scream so loud with painful. His head is touched and twisted for easy to slit troat.

He was screaming and more hand bunch.
That time terror laugh and happy so much.

I am more happy when terror wiped his knife with this soldier's uniform.(Yes! That time his throat lack but he was not die. He tried to touched his head and neck. Ahhh sexyyyy.I love him.This is the best to to have cum with him.Time to soldier's neck lack but he's alive. But the best time was end in 5 minutes. He died.)

If I am 1 of this terror group.
I want my team to beheading soldier one by one as slowest.

and when he's beheading soldier.I want to take off his trouser and draw back his cock,then begin to oral sex his cock in his behead time.

that time he must scream,wriggle and move the buttocks up and down.

If you see this clip in beheading time. You see his cock get up and active in trouser.I think he was thrill.

I love how you say your manKILLlusts, stud. SO SEXcee :load::load::load::load::load::load:

Back