Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
A female necro serial killer interview on youtube. Aileen Wuornos killed seven men in Florida.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFBcjII3QAE

During her interview she is clearly insane.

You can see her victims here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKL-ZtGykJc

Post everything serial killer related in this thread, I would add more stuff myself.

What do you think about Aileen, how could anyone be attracted to this monster?

I think she is nuts, not very cute is she? I think she was prostituting, right? That why only old guys got killed.

She was totally deranged yes but in Europe she wouldn't have been executed.

There are serial killers in my country too, they get life in prison.

My sister is a legal expert and she says executions are inhumane.

I am not sure what is the best way to deal with this people.

Maybe force them to work and do something good for society rather than just kill them?

What do you think?

I doubt seriously she could ever be reformed to serve society. She served society by exiting this world. Her video shows she's NUTS-0. That doesn't excuse the murders tho. John Wayne Gayce, killed 33 men and boys. That's one serial killer that had victims that would look good on this site. He had good taste in guys, but if there's a hell, he's in it and he deserved death. Execution isn't inhumane. I guess inhumane would be executing the killers the way they executed their victims. Punishment should fit the crime in my opinion. Lethal injection for these killers is like going to sleep. Their victims should be that lucky.

Lethal injection for these killers is like going to sleep.

We can't be 100%. They actually put two shots, one paralyzes the body the second stops breathing but some experts say it causes excruciating pain and suffering.

There is a good BBC documentary about what is the best way to kill criminals, it is called "How to kill a human".

Very interesting and I recommened it strongly to you and everyone else who is interested in this matter and wants to know more what those lethal injections actually do to the human body.

i agree..i know all about this case they found one of her johns by where i lived once and i know all about the case

Oh, now from Flamte/Hate we move to great debates, avoiding the issue.

Lame.

What about that one from Chicago, USA John Wayne Gacy.
He would trick young punks into handcuffs and then play with them and torture them.
Some he kept alive for a few days tied up and gagged at his mercy.
Then to kill them he would tie a garrote around their necks and twist it to make them pass out and wet themselves.
Some of the bodies were found with their underwear stuffed deep into their throats!
:load:

And Denis Neilson, who strangled young guys, then undressed them, celaned them up (most of them needed it!) - and drew stketches of them, dead and sometimes in their soiled underwear.

I am surprised Nilsen killed so many and didn't get caught early on in his crimes...I guess there weren't that many security cameras in London at the time, today such a person would definately get caught more easily.

Damn, the bastard was sick and enjoying himself, he fucked up with the drains ohterwise he could have continued to kill.

Jeffrey Dahmer fucked up too or he would probably have kept on killing. One of his intended victims got away, same thing I think that happend with Gayce. You don't get that many serial killers who focus on male victims. I can't imagine what it would be like to be these killers, but in the search for young cute dead guys, some of us are scavengers, some of us are predators and some of us (me), are vouyers. Never seen a real dead body, just pics. I have to admit I am fascinated by the process of stalking a dude, getting him back to your house, killing him and having fun with his body. Not something I could ever do, but for a handful of demented freaks, they live to kill. If it wasn't for them though, we'd have a lot fewer pics on this site to look at. Just like garbage collectors. You'd never do the job yourself, but you're glad somebody DOES do it. :)

Hey nice illustrations! Pretty hot they were made while he was looking at the guys he killed. Any more illustrations he did you can post? I'd love to have a young guy's dead body in my room to play with like he did, but since I'm not a killer, aint ever gonna happen. Maybe I'll find a body someone else killed someday, then all bets are off! :)

I can't recall his name, but there was a French guy in the French Army of Legionairs who drugged young soldiers, had sex with their bodies, killed them, and had sex again. He collected the underwear of all his victims.
He was caught in the act driving in his VW van with an undressed young Hungarian hitch-hiker trapped inside.

Hey nice illustrations! Pretty hot they were made while he was looking at the guys he killed. Any more illustrations he did you can post? I'd love to have a young guy's dead body in my room to play with like he did, but since I'm not a killer, aint ever gonna happen. Maybe I'll find a body someone else killed someday, then all bets are off! :)

those are all the published drawings, I think. From the book 'Killing for Company', by Lionel Masters. Published late 1980s, but still around - saw a copy in Border Books last year. Aso has some very detaild descriptions of the killings, undressing the bodies etc

far the best that I've seen - I haven't seen any original material in any other book. If o know of more aywhere else, do tell!

I'm gonna search that book on Amazon. Thanks for the info!

I think you'll enjoy!

Back