Unemployment Rises Sharply in Germany

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
unemployment.jpg

New figures released today show that unemployment rates in Germany are rising again.

:sm (30):

Unemployment is expected to rise in February too. The great depression is far from over, it is very bad in Europe.

Read more.

In my country unemployment is sky high, expected to reach 20% later this year!!!

In Chicago unemployment is rising and is currently 10%.

Terrible news.

The U S Stock Market just tanked ONCE again due to worries about high tech ventures FIZZLING due to few buyers.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35122438/ns/business-stocks_and_economy/

Here in Illinois, the unemployment rate at 11 percent. Nationally, when you add those who have given up looking for work onto those unemployed six months or more, the unemployment rate soars to about 18 percent (Jan 2010).

During the Great Depression in the 1930's, the USA unemployment rate peaked at about 25 percent.

So you see, we are ONLY seven points AWAY here in the USA of our Terrible Recession becoming a Great Depression.

And to hear this about GERMANY, truly shocking ! We are indeed in hard times, here in Chicagoland in the DEAD of WINTER, snow, ice, going down to -1F tonight, heating bills ESCALATING (my heating bill exceeds $320/mo for a six room house, keeping my temp inside here at 71 F).

UNBELIEVABLE !

:sm (41)::sm (41)::sm (41):

Last edited:
my heating bill exceeds $320/mo for a six room house

Is this combined with hot water or only heating the rooms?

Here it is roughly $100 a month with hot water 24/7, people here use a central heating plant that runs on natural gas.

Is it the same in Chicago, I wonder?

Why so much?

Back