A CDG member has tried to kill himself

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I have some horror and sad news tonight as one of our most loyal members has attempted to take his own life...unsuccessfully but was in hospital.

His wife left him and the bitch took the kids. I know her and tried to help them stay together. She found out he was necro after she saw his photo collection.

Young dude provided some of the best morgue sets in the history of CDG thousands of peope drooled and jacked to his photos.

My whole life I secretly hoped I would never have to deal with suicide attempt of friend or relative and today Friday 13 I have to be strong and help him.

Sad. I hope he will be ok. Sure is not easy to him.
I dont know my reaction if my family discover my photo collection and my necro tastes... I dont want to think it

He destroyed his entire laptop and lost rare photo collections along with contacts and messages from morgue workers. He also beat his wife. :facepalm:

I am not sure he is not well doesn't want to speak to anyone he tried to shoot himself and destroyed almost everything inside his house including his bike and computer.

Unfortunately, statistics indicate that most people who attempt suicide will eventually succeed. I wish your friend the best, but the fact that his children are being kept from him could end up making his recovery more difficult.

Very sad news. My best wishes to him, and I'm sure I speak for all of us - and best wishes and support to you too Meatpie, supporting someone who is suicidal or has mental health problems is not easy.

Suicidal Danger

"...persons who have previously attempted suicide are almost 35 times likelier to die as a result of suicide than those who have never made such an attempt."

"...one out of every 10 patients who makes a suicide attempt serious enough to be brought to medical attention will, within 10 years of the initial, unsuccessful attempt, make another that succeeds."

both quotes from Modern Psychiatric Treatment by Thomas P. Detre, MD and Henry G. Jarecki, MD

Very sad news. My best wishes to him, and I'm sure I speak for all of us - and best wishes and support to you too Meatpie, supporting someone who is suicidal or has mental health problems is not easy.
I have been there myself with a friend, and no, it's not easy.

I attempted suicide twice when I was a younger. The second time, the doctors said I was minutes away from death. Luckily for me I got the help I needed. And with a lot of counseling and medication, I found myself in a lot better place. I've been there and I understand the darkness that envelops you to the point where you can longer see the light. It's truly a scary place to be.

Back