What do you feel about sleepy-sex?

• I am fond of it , indeed I touch my mate when he/she is asleep

Votes: 39 44.3%
  • I am fond of it, both be active (awake) and also pasive (asleep)

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • I would like to have sex and manipulate my asleep boy/girlfriend but not to me

Votes: 36 40.9%
  • I do not feel anything hot and special with this kind of sexual practice

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters

fatcorpses

Forum Regular
Beside my necrophilia attraction, I also love sleepy sex, that is, abuse of an unconscious, drunk or simply asleep man/woman .

I wish some fat person would also abuse when I were asleep too

:sm (62):

What do you feel about it ?

Most of us enjoy watching sleeping mates and I've even managed to play with a drunk knocked out friend and I came on his face while he was snooring.

Most of us enjoy watching sleeping mates and I've even managed to play with a drunk knocked out friend and I came on his face while he was snooring.

Awesome, I am sure many others would enjoy of a drunk friend, :sm (31):

Did you also undressed him , did you leave him naked and suck him too?

He was stark naked. When I tried to suck him and move him around he was about to wake up so I left him like a corpse and jerked hard, I threw cum all over the room.

It was one of the hottest experiences I've ever had.

Tell me, were you fat when you were a kid?

Why do you want to be obese when you know its a major health risk?

Don't you leak lean fit guys?

He was stark naked. When I tried to suck him and move him around he was about to wake up so I left him like a corpse and jerked hard, I threw cum all over the room.

It was one of the hottest experiences I've ever had.

Tell me, were you fat when you were a kid?

Why do you want to be obese when you know its a major health risk?

Don't you leak lean fit guys?

I have never be fat but since I can remember I have always super intense attrcated to fat, super fat people, and this obsession have frown moreand more intense every year

I know it is a major health problem but this do not avoid me to find them absolutly gorgeus and hot, cant do anything to stop it

I am only attracted to super fat people, no fit, not fat or obese, only super fat and obese and smooth like this gay, perfect alive, also dead , mmm

http://www.youtube.com/group/superchubbymen#p/a/4/C_R-ORUI5WI

So I was born and so I am , forever obssed by fatness

My best str8 friend (also a body builder) passed out on a ski slope after a minor accident which knocked the wind out of him. It was in a shaded, treed area which was quite private. I sent a third person in our party to go find a ski patrol, and not knowing how seriously he was injured, I pulled his muscled torso off the cold snow and held him close to me for warmth (really) until help arrived. Oh, the things I fantasized about during those few minutes! When he came to, I was holding him, and he smiled!

Back