Glass jar in Rectum - Don't Open this thread

If I was a psycho sadistic fucka, I'd kick him where the sun don't shine. I don't know why, but this pic and the dude in it piss me off. I really got a revulsion to people who enjoy fucking themselves up. I shoulda listened to you Meatpie and not opened this thread lol :)

can´t believe that this is possible. Imagine him at th ariport "Anything to declare?" It´s a hammer

I actually dont think it IS possible. Not if you want to stay healthy. It's easier for me to look at mutilated dead bodies than live people fucking themselves up like this guy is. He's a few cards short of a full deck.

my take on it is, yeah gross - but moreover these people are self indulgent and overly obsessed with the their bodies and sexual needs

their fantasies override common sense and they become deformed in the process

Last edited:
That guy wouldn't even be hot if he was dead. And that's sad. What's even sadder is he's probably gonna show up at the morgue with that bottle up his ass and everyone is gonna laugh. On the other hand, if he shows up like that, it will mean he died doing what he likes and that's not a bad way to go.

Back