I want to find a man who'd become 'obsessed' with me.... where can I find this?

livingdeadman20

Forum Regular
this is kind of an odd request but I was wondering if anyone here would know how I could go about this....

I know myself very well and I realized that this is what I've always been looking for. I've always wanted to find a man who'd become 'obsessed' with me and everything about me.

I've been posting videos on YouTube for YEARS now: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW67q6pOuyvTz89jYEIAiYJMJbqLUNafB

and I always fantasied that one day a lonely obsessive man would stumble upon my videos and keep watching them over and over and listen to everything I say in them and become obsessed with me and my life story, then he'd want to find me and be with me.

I know that sounds kinda crazy but it's honestly what I've always wanted. so please don't judge.

Where do you think I could find this?

as in, where do you think i could post my videos and find someone who would react like that?

I know that sounds crazy but any advice would be appreciated...

Your desire to be the object of someone's obsession doesn't sound crazy. It sounds sort of romantic, if the right guy locks onto you. I would have thought YouTube a good vehicle for being discovered (it worked for Justin Bieber). There must be sites online that are dedicated to matching up older men with younger guys like you. I just don't know where they are, as I've never had occasion to need such assistance. Of one thing you can be sure: there are scads of older men out there who want a LTR with a guy in his 20s. It is a common dream. I wish I had better suggestions. Someone here will surely have ideas for you.

hopefully. the true thing is however, most older men just want sex with younger guys. they're not actually into longterm relationships with them honestly. it's kinda sad but true, but there's always acceptations to everything so you never know :)

Back