Bye Arrow, Enthilza and Darkside from the Forum Elite Group

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Some of our most popular members have been removed from the Secret Room - Arrow, Darkside, Enty...:(

Reason:

- Lack of contributions in the last three months.

Rules apply to all - we don't give access on personal grounds.

If you mostly lurk and haven't posted anything interesting in the last couple of months it is only natural that your forum elite status will expire.

Arrow also posted information shared with him via PM, this is prohibited and gets penalized. Multiple offenses result in a ban.

Rules are Rules even for my best friends.

Enty said they will both leave CDG, so let us wish them the best of luck.

Now let the flaming begin....

:sm (12):

Hey, I got kicked out and I used to change Meatpie's necro-diapers back in the old days...so, there is no mercy for anyone. You go, Meatpie!

:017: :017:

:sm (42): :sm (42):

I second that...

I will go some other place with my pearls, and let them not be trampled by the swines that are here...

Oh by the way Pieman,

The help we were discussing...

Well,you can forget about that now!

:pppttt4: Hi all,

Don't take this too personally, cdg is your home on the internet and you have done a lot for this website.

While this is appreciated by the forum administrators, for some reason you thought you were privileged and would get away without posting and donating.

If you don't want to - it is perfectly fine with me, why get all personal and threaten me and ruin our friendship?

You are more than welcome here, enjoy the site as regualr there are some quality postings in the General Gore section too!

I am not the one who decided to post our "eviction" on the board, as some WARNING to all...

But, I did donate more then 90 euro's in total, think that would cover some leverage.

Maybe I did took it too hard, even JohannaXn is lurking to talk to me...

I was very shocked and felt betrayed, especially by what you mentioned earlier to me.

Also with Arrow, you gave it back on trila basis, and three days later you take it away from him.
Makes me feel kinda betrayed.

I wish to be friends with you still, but considering the aid we talekd about, it might take some more work and dedication to back that up full again.

I extend the hands of friendship to you, do you accept?

I am surprised JohannaXn is still visiting, on her blog she says she doesn't visit anymore. Be careful with her.

:sm (20)::sm (20):

:sm (42)::sm (42)::sm (42):

Come on guys lighten up, so some of us regulars have been banned from some sections......so big deal.
I know I have been busy with other things and haven't been posting much at the moment so I supose I knew I was going to get a lock out soon.
Please no one leave for good, don't take a ban to heart, it's still fun here.
I won't be leaving, like i said ....oh banned from some sections ...big deal....NOT.
I'll get back in soon, if I don't so what.. Please everyone stay, life is too short and crapy to bother about something so unimportant as a little section ban.
Like I always say... Who gives a fuck.

Ban is too strong a word to use don't you think?

Opasan is banned, but you are just moved to a different usergroup - forum residents.

Your group shows up under your usernames, not a bad idea to check it from time to time.

If suspended members meet the group's membership requirements they will be able to join again, while this is impossible for banned users.

There is a difference, isn't there.

Please if you need further clarification feel free to ask.

Ok Meaty , maybe banned is wrong, should have used blocked or suspended, hope none of the guys get too pissed off and leave, you know how sometimes little things can often get blown out of all proportion.
I don't have a problem with your decision (I AN'T ASS KISSING... BEFORE ANYONE SAYS I AM)
at least it shows the new commers that every one is covered by the same rules, regardless of how long they have been here.

I will always be one of the elite.....L.O.L. (ONLY TAKING THE PISS )
LIGHTEN UP EVERY ONE AND TAKE CARE BUT HAVE FUN.

Back